Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Chad here.

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200111 095400

Just wanna tell you that no, I didn't have women hit on me and I've never really seen it happen. All of them played hard to get and I almost succeeded but every time after I went on a date with them, they told me they got back with their exes.

And no, I wasn't getting "special treatment" because I was hot from anyone especially at school. Idk wtf are you talking about, you've been watching too many movies

What a trucel. Brutal.

Still mogs me. I can't believe even lowestofthelowcels mog me. Fuck this life.

I can just sense his misogyny

SPEERG OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Reminder that his female looksmatch got fucked by Chadlite or Tyrone last night.

tbh. no foid will ever try to mate with him . he is disgusting human creation . weak deformed , ugly , mostly low IQ , how the fuck will he able to handle a foid on top of him . Life is cruel , not fair .
buddy boys WTF we should do ?
even if somehow he was a muslim , no foid will love to be in an arranged marriage with him ?

Wtf is this question?
Hey retard you're the one took a screenshot of your phone instead of uploading the original image.

And I forgot there's no way anyone here could possibly be that ugly.
full

Hey retard you're the one took a screenshot of your phone instead of uploading the original image.

And I forgot there's no way anyone here could possibly be that ugly.
full
Please get some help
tbh. no foid will ever try to mate with him . he is disgusting human creation . weak deformed , ugly , mostly low IQ , how the fuck will he able to handle a foid on top of him . Life is cruel , not fair .
buddy boys WTF we should do ?
even if somehow he was a muslim , no foid will love to be in an arranged marriage with him ?
Lol, he's East European, he doesn't even look Muslim at all. And he seems to have letal alcohol syndrome, I'm surprised no one pointed it out

Please get some help

Lol, he's East European, he doesn't even look Muslim at all. And he seems to have letal alcohol syndrome, I'm surprised no one pointed it out
Epic thread dude.

Got any more pictures of guys you want to share and funny storys?

Would look good as a female, JFL

Not sure if everyone missed the joke and taking it seriously or playing along

Or

Not sure if OP is serious

That kid looks like that meme fish

Epic thread dude.

Got any more pictures of guys you want to share and funny storys?
Gtfo like I'm the first one who posts a picture of an ugly guy here... If you didn't get the joke, it's not worth arguing with you

Finally a user I mog

Mogs me, hair.

How bad can you look to actually be mogged by him?!
Take everyone who says "they are the biggest truecel on this forum!!!!" with a grain of salt. It has been disproven again and again with members posting their pics lol
YEah tbh this guy should be banned. Making fun of other incels isn't allowed here.
think hes mocking an incel in denial..

I'm what you guyw would call a chad

That's the ugliest Chad I've ever seen.

A real chadcel :feelsahh:
:feelskek:

His face appears to be stretched out in every direction

i like how people say women 'play hard to get'. they aren't 'playing'. they ARE hard to get because of their ridiculous standards.