Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad Henry Cavil treated a foid showrunner and the entire female crews like shit during The Wicher season 2

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
FB IMG 1671296621214
FB IMG 1671300102241

He’s gigachad

If he was a sub 6 male, there's no way he would have gotten away with that for so long. They would have fired him after his first objection to their script.

Last edited:
If he was a sub 6 male, there's no way he would have gotten away with that for so long.
That's why attractive men who decide to treat women like shit are using their real privilege and power, since they are the only ones who can get away with it.

Funny how so many famous chads that have a lot of experience with women do this

ur not looking at it from the right perspective: the guy is giga chad, yes..but that also means every single woman on set wants to open their legs for him. this could be a problem for giga chad, he could get all sorts of false rape/ sexuak misconduct claims thrown at him by a spurned, butthurt roastie that he didnt wanna fuck. this is a very dangerous environment for a Chad.

Even if Cavill worship on Reddit is annoying he has good stuff like this kek

Henry Cavill is a prime example of an incel in a giga chad body.I hope i get reincarnated as a chad in my next life