Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad helps Incel get laid!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
5304w3t267o01.jpg

He must have been a fakecel all along.

was probably an autist fakecel like 90% of this forum

So a degenerate turned him into a degenerate. How is this life fuel?

Fatcel = Volcel

Even the quran is more believable than this shit, however i do agree most chads i know are pretty chill dudes ngl.

i havent believed a greentext story since 2011

its good to have friends in high places

plenty of normals think they're incel when they're just fucking fat, doesn't sound totally unbelievable

THIS IS DEFINITELY A TRUE STORY

degeneracy is a good thing when you're actually partaking in it
I bet deep down in you, you only want true love with only 1 famoid who also loves you and you're both attracted to each others. You'd certainly choose that over fucking every slut you see.

He must have been a fakecel all along.
Or she did it to please master Chad. Foid's will do insane thing's to try and secure Chad for themselve's. If she knew that the incel and Chad were friend's she probably thought Chad would not like her if she denied the incel,because Chad know's the incel is a good guy and would be upset it if the Fem ignored him. Chad is in a position where he can go bro's before hoe's, he will alway's have his faithful harem waiting for him,so one less female doesn't really matter.

Someone must be really self delusional to make up fake stories of him getting laid. I bet this person never went to the gym and just imagined 'if I go to the gym this will happen!' and now pretends that it is going to happen to him.

This is so fake that it feels disgusting

Fake as fuck also fat fucks are volcel