Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chad hater vs. Foid hater - Which one are you?

Which one are you?

• Chad hater - I hate Chad more than I hate foids (or the latter, not at all)

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Foid hater - I hate foids more than I hate Chad (or the latter, not at all)

Votes: 57 75.0%

• Total voters
I don’t hate foids or chad. I hate society that is allowing foids to be super sluts and allowing their hypergamous nature to go unchecked. Chad is just doing what chad does can’t blame him for it.

I don’t hate foids or chad. I hate society that is allowing foids to be super sluts and allowing their hypergamous nature to go unchecked. Chad is just doing what chad does can’t blame him for it.
Agreed

I am not sure that it really did that.

My own personal theory is that foids have sex with the male's status, not directly to his body. Of course, Chad's physique is what a top status dominant male would have looked like in the wild, and foids remember that in their genes.

However, even today, we have examples of foids wanting to have sex with males who are not Chads, like serial killers. The reason is that the serial killer is a celebrity and celebrity is a status by itself, even if it is for infamous reasons.

Also, in the past, there were many examples of men who were attractive to women because of an inherited title (of nobility, for example), regardless of their physical attributes.

It seems to me that Chads have become again the top choice for women today (like in the paleolithic) because the media industry has made handsomeness an obsession. In the 50s, I don't think women were attracted to Chad as much as today. Other forms of status still mattered (like wearing a uniform or money, social standing, etc). However, they still found male handsomeness appealing (for genetic reasons) and that is why the visual media put Chads everywhere, from News anchors to Soap operas because they noticed it had a positive impact on audience numbers. Then the Media expanded tremendously and everyone became used to be bombarded by Chad images 24/7. That made the Chad physique a status by itself, in addition to its baseline genetic attractiveness.

What I mean is that Chad's attractiveness today is not due to genetic factors only but is artificially enhanced to the point of becoming the top status.

Other cultures never did that and I think it is possible to again give status to non Chads, but that would require a big change in culture.
Very true. You have a very good grasp on this.

Being a chad, having an insane amount of status and having an insane amount of money are all ways of getting women. Women have always been attracted to men that have these things.

I agree that being a chad has been enhanced by society but understand that women have always been attracted to chad like men. Chad men have the best genes and thus they will create the best offspring. In evolutionary times, Chad was able to get the most resources and status because he could hunt better then the other men. The attraction to status and money is an offshoot of attraction to Chad. So even if society makes money and status more important than looks again, Chad like traits will still be desired.

At least that's my take.

I agree that being a chad has been enhanced by society but understand that women have always been attracted to chad like men. Chad men have the best genes and thus they will create the best offspring. In evolutionary times, Chad was able to get the most resources and status because he could hunt better then the other men. The attraction to status and money is an offshoot of attraction to Chad. So even if society makes money and status more important than looks again, Chad like traits will still be desired.
I agree but I think that it is possible to go against these instincts and that cultures have done it successfully in the past.

Basically, a "virtuous woman" was defined, in all traditional cultures, as "a woman who resists her desire for Chad". It worked. Most women were "virtuous" and few men were incel.

I agree but I think that it is possible to go against these instincts and that cultures have done it successfully in the past.

Basically, a "virtuous woman" was defined, in all traditional cultures, as "a woman who resists her desire for Chad". It worked. Most women were "virtuous" and few men were incel.
True good point. A monogamous society also forced women to forget about selecting chad. All the chads would be taken quickly and so foids would be forced to go for lower value men.

True good point. A monogamous society also forced women to forget about selecting chad. All the chads would be taken quickly and so foids would be forced to go for lower value men.
Yes

I hate chads more for taking our looksmatches, if they weren't such animalistic, horny faggots and had a preference only for their own league of women, subhuman foids would have to settle with us.

Oofy doofy hater and foid hater.

Chad just got lucky. Foids though, are plain rotten and evil.

I think foid hate and foid worship are the same thing. I don’t let foids occupy my mind like that. They are just stupid and I ignore them.

I don’t like chads because they are often mean to me and also because I envy them.

I think foid hate and foid worship are the same thing.
Yep. Foid "hate" is just disingenuous foid worship. Foid "haters" are just simps who do not want to own up to it.

Yep. Foid "hate" is just disingenuous foid worship. Foid "haters" are just simps who do not want to own up to it.
That's on the same level of retardation as "if you kill your enemies they win".
How anyone on this forum takes your pseudo-intellectual ass seriously is beyond me.

I hate humanity in general. I have nothing towards chads, but I hate foids with the bottom of my heart