Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad has full access to girl’s bodies while you rot and cope with vidya

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Everything you ever wanted to do with a girl’s body, Chad has on command.

Maybe you want to rest your head on a girls buttcheeks, Chad can do it. Or maybe you always wanted to caress her stomach gently and French kiss. Chad can do it and she will love it.

Suck their tits, squeeze their thigh, kiss their neck — anything at all you are curious or think you would enjoy are just a few words away for Chad. Anything you want to do, that a girl would never do with you, are done for Chad as easily as you breathe air.

All your curiosity about the female body and exploring it will never happen for you. You are spending weekends coping with vidya and discord while chad gets to take a full grand tour of every inch of prime women’s bodies. You will never get to experience the feel of a supple firm breast, or get a handful of asscheek to play with.

It’s OVER.

Last edited:
I just want affection and comfort.
All your curiosity about the female body and exploring it will never happen for you. You are spending weekends coping with vidya and discord while chad gets to take a full grand tour of every inch of prime women’s bodies. You will never get to experience the feel of a supple firm breast, or get a handful of asscheek to play with.

It’s OVER.
Boobie pillow.

I just want affection and comfort.

Boobie pillow.
Resting your head on your big tiddy waifu’s chest at the end of a long productive day should be a right.

Eh, before this would upset me but I’m too apathetic to care now tbh.

Attachments

• 1549827379676.png
    1549827379676.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 120
i'm numb to this type of post now tbh as an oldcel ngl, maybe some of the youngercels will get bent. live and learn

It never began for me

I'll be roping by 30. almost 28 right now. I've been a complete failure in life. Time to check out of here, permanently.
I'll probably just live off the government.
I'll try to get my body as damaged as possible so my organs can't be used by chad

don't care about anything anymore tbh

It's over for the majority of men. True Chads are rare.

Ended? I did not understand. When did it start?

Ended? I did not understand. When did it start?
Indeed.

Also most of the shit in the OP is too far fetched for me to even dream about. All I want is a foid to talk too.

Stop it you're making me want to end it

Chad has everything served to them, possibly more than a billionaire.

Should of tagged this as ragefuel.