Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad has an advice for you incels

yea tell that to child slaves from Angola.

gaslighting with a smile on his face

Just work hard bro

This video is just a bunch of clips of his face while doing stupid gestures, imagine if he was a truecel, it would be the most cringey thing in existence.

only works for chad
No you’re too lazy you ducking basement dweller who still being breastfed by him mom. Get out there

by hard work he means smiling to the camera and going to the parties.
Doubt he can even unclog a sink

keep coping
Go to gym. Think positive. Mew. Jelk. Correct your posture. Get out of basement. Tell momma to stop breastfeeding you. Cmon man. Get your life together

Go to gym. Think positive. Mew. Jelk. Correct your posture. Get out of basement. Tell momma to stop breastfeeding you. Cmon man. Get your life together
trolling?

trolling?
No I’m being very very serious with you. You incels need to take action because your beliefs are holding you back.

Seriously why do all pretty boy chads have that douchy smile and scruffed voice?

Seriously why do all pretty boy chads have that douchy smile and scruffed voice?
Douchy smile = Life on easy mode for them. So they mock incels

Voice = Licked too many pussies.

I have a copypasta against hard work.

"Being #1 at your job? Fuck that shit. The harder you work, the more work bossman and all the other retards stuck working jobs will make you do . All you're doing is being a smug prick making your fellow co-workers look bad. "b-b-b-b-but I'm the fastest cashier surely they'll promote me to supervisor" you tell yourself. No no no, they only promote the bootlicking toe suckers to higher positions whom they like. Do you like Trump but all your bosses simp for Hilary? Too bad, no promo for you jackass, even if you have perfect attendance and are the best at what you do. Never ever fucking tryhard cause it'll just cause you more problems. Strive to make bros and memories that have similar mind sets. You've only got like 30 good years as an adult before you fall apart. Use 'em to network and connect, not be a try-harding little dweeb who climbs ladders that won't matter in 10 years."

this dude made an edit of himself

I was fed this kind of bull shit growing up. Put hard labor ahead of everything. Ended up working so hard for nothing. I get the feeling he might be mocking this mindset.

R