Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad goes to ukraine as a volunteer just to film tiktoks and get slav pussy

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
All the comments are full with foids calling him handsome and telling that they want to marry him.
Life as a chad must be so easy.
Meanwhile incels who fight don't get any positive comments and just die with no one attending their funreals besides their grandma and mother.
I hate chads :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

LOL dying for the lefties

I hope he is turned into soup by a Russian missile.

I wish Arkan and Legija were still alive,they knew how to handle their enemies.

I hope he gets captured and brutally tortured until death :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How do you read the comments? And find/browse these videos and channels? Do you need a smartphone for that?

Going for slavic women but staying for Putin.

smartphone + chink tok
I don't understand. And I don't have a smartphone, so I can never browse Tiktok and Telegram, thus cannot follow the war as well as I would like to follow.

I don't understand. And I don't have a smartphone, so I can never browse Tiktok and Telegram, thus cannot follow the war as well as I would like to follow.
Use the same device as you do to browse this forum. TikTok and Telegram will run on a laptop.

Hope he gets captured by Russians and burned alive fuck Ukraine and soys

All the comments are full with foids calling him handsome and telling that they want to marry him.
Life as a chad must be so easy.
Meanwhile incels who fight don't get any positive comments and just die with no one attending their funreals besides their grandma and mother.
I hate chads :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
View attachment 606853
This just shows that you can pretty much have whatever you want in life if you are born with the right conditions, and dare people call us out for pointing this out. They can get things more easily merely for being born while we rot our lives away because we can't fit and don't hold up to the bullshit this planet demands.
It's too much suifuel.

Hope this faggot gets his face blown off by a russian sniper. Retard chads thinking they're bulletproof because everyone treats them like a god.

It's over for blown up by tank chads :lul:

Use the same device as you do to browse this forum. TikTok and Telegram will run on a laptop.
I can watch a linked TikTok video, but can't click and watch the video that I clicked on. I can open Telegram links, but most videos do not even play, because "the file is too big" to watch outside Telegram. When I click on the channel button, nothing happens. I can't browse Telegram and open channels. I can only watch the one linked content (not most videos on Telegram) on my computer and nothing else. Even Twitter and Facebook are not really even readable anymore without creating an account and logging in, that really sucks, because many politicians etc. only post there. Ukrainian General staff only posts updates into their Facebook account and I can't even read them, because I have no account. Next, YouTube won't allow browsing videos and watching what you want and reading comments without an account and logging in, that is next. Already happened with Facebook and Twitter, I used to read many things on them while never having an account.

retarded for giving his live away

lul at normies

Hope he gets captured by Russians and burned alive fuck Ukraine and soys
What soyness is there to fight back against overwhelmingly overpowered (on paper at least) enemy with nuclear and chemical weapons?
Jews in the USA support Ukraine, BTW! But not you, for some reason that you don't want to disclose.

What soyness is there to fight back against overwhelmingly overpowered (on paper at least) enemy with nuclear and chemical weapons?
Jews in the USA support Ukraine, BTW! But not you, for some reason that you don't want to disclose.
Hes not a real kike dude hes q fucking poser. His family has no connections to (((them))). He just likes to fucking larp like he has some say in their strategy. When in reality they would kill him just like qny other goy

Why should I have to fucking follow my race that didn’t give me foid or do anything for me :reeeeee:. Fuck Ukraine, fuck soys, and Putin will win and I don’t give a shit either way.

This is just further support for why incels shouldn't fight wars for roasties and soys. Ukrainiancels should just defect

I bet this douchebag will cowardly avoid any action. Also , jfl to the Ukrainian soldiers who put up with this garbage. If this turd were in my unit, i would treat him like the lowest cockroach imaginable.

Jawline and eye area can't protect this retard from bullets :feelsgah: