Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad Gives dating advice to sub5 men

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
You see Imy success with women has nothing to do with my looks I have pull all the girls bec

They can sense his amazing personality throw the screen

They can sense his amazing the personality throw the screen
Women have superpowers which allow them to sense good personality without getting to know the individual :feelsclown:

how can bluepilled people exist when tinder exists too JFL
like 95% of your profile in the app is about ur face

''You need a life routine. Get up early and get regular hair cuts. It makes a difference''

Man Body GIF

Jordan Peterson: Clean your room

Barry White Laughing GIF by TIFF

dont give up if u dont win it doesnt matter.
- francisco lachowski

''You need a life routine. Get up early and get regular hair cuts. It makes a difference''

Man Body GIF
If you get a haircut and take showers, you will get laid :foidSoy:

"its because of his nofap day count hes such a adnois i bet hes on day 5000 nofap"

Are those your matches? Eleanor? If yes, clearly Fakecel.

This is how it should look like on Tinder:

View attachment 1049221

Average incel Tinder experience: No matches then once in a blue moon some female begins talking.
Ghosts within 10 minutes for no reason. Incel then deletes dating app. Reinstalls after 4 months.
Cycle continues.

LOOK AT THOSE BECKIES JFL. BAN THEM.

sub 5 is no different from sub 9 we're all invisible except the top 1%

Average incel Tinder experience: No matches then once in a blue moon some female begins talking.
Ghosts within 10 minutes for no reason. Incel then deletes dating app. Reinstalls after 4 months.
Cycle continues.

how can bluepilled people exist when tinder exists too JFL
like 95% of your profile in the app is about ur face
I've tried convincing IT members this but they reject it. Even when I provide study's, they just use anecdotes. Bluepilled people are too fucking stubborn to admit they're wrong.

I've tried convincing IT members this but they reject it. Even when I provide study's, they just use anecdotes. Bluepilled people are too fucking stubborn to admit they're wrong.
lol IT is full trannies

Just be confident bro

Brett Maveric sez light the horses tails on fire so they will be spooked enough to crash into the enemy ranks, and then try to grab a cute foid from their village in the chaos.