Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad getting bullied online now that the halo effect isn't carrying him

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I've been playing on a legacy WoW server with two friends and we've been part of this guild for maybe two months now. Well, my chad looking friend is having a hard time fitting in and is getting bullied because he's done some questionable stuff (nothing big, but small rude things that people usually give him a pass for because of his face) and his performance is shit. Meanwhile people seem to really like me because I know what I'm doing and am being mindful of others. He said it's weird, he hasn't been singled out like this since elementary (he was a goofy looking kid) and he doesn't know how to handle it.

All while he was talking, I just felt like my whole world view of face=fate was confirmed. Once you took his face out of the equation, his poor performance and stupidity was on full display.

Should've put this post as "life fuel"

I've been playing on a legacy WoW server with two friends and we've been part of this guild for maybe two months now. Well, my chad looking friend is having a hard time fitting in and is getting bullied because he's done some questionable stuff (nothing big, but small rude things that people usually give him a pass for because of his face) and his performance is shit. Meanwhile people seem to really like me because I know what I'm doing and am being mindful of others. He said it's weird, he hasn't been singled out like this since elementary (he was a goofy looking kid) and he doesn't know how to handle it.

All while he was talking, I just felt like my whole world view of face=fate was confirmed. Once you took his face out of the equation, his poor performance and stupidity was on full display.
You're right, but who cares? He has this face, you're not. You can be successful in some spheres, but not really in sexual sphere, where he can. I don't mean thay your post is pointless, but it's kinda obvious. It's just another example and provement of it.

You're right, but who cares? He has this face, you're not. You can be successful in some spheres, but not really in sexual sphere, where he can. I don't mean thay your post is pointless, but it's kinda obvious. It's just another example and provement of it.

If you think chad's face only allows him to be more successful in the sexual sphere, then you aren't blackpilled enough.

If you think chad's face only allows him to be more successful in the sexual sphere, then you aren't blackpilled enough.
No, I just say that you can be somewhat successful in life spheres even without face, when Chad definitely more. But without face you will never be sexually successful.

Once you took his face out of the equation, his poor performance and stupidity was on full display.

Now that's what I call a meritocracy! The same happens to femoids when they're unable to hide behind their privileged gender.

That's why internet is a beautiful and cruel thing, halo effect could be carried on social media if the person personally knows and saw chad or if the chad is popular to outsiders, people would bandwagon it, creating a digital halo effect

Last edited:
Voice matters too. A weak beta voice is shit.

PM pic of friend.

This too, I got stuck with a nasally voice thanks to weird sinus related bullshit (I've been to the doctors twice about it and they just gave me some useless spray that did fuck all) and the amount of shit I get from people over it is honestly ridiculous.
What do you mean by nasal voice? Is it when you speak and feel vibrations in your nose?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back