Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad gets stabbed by his obsessed ex gf.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
GawAXeP_d.jpg

Screenshot 20180715 230142

Finally some of these assholes get some payback for the years of joy they have stolen from us.

Last edited:
It's sad to think about how young people now don't even know a time before social media. I remember it. I remember when you'd get your stupid ass laughed at for posting your photo, real name, and address on the internet; now it's considered the norm and you're looked down upon if you don't do those things. I still don't use social media of any kind. I guess it's easy for me because I don't have any friends to keep in touch with. I really miss even the early 2000s. Life was so much simpler back then. Now narcissism and selfies are the norm.

Ahahahahaha. Good.

I wish I got to feel getting stabbed by a foid :(

Bitches are fucking crazy. This is why if I ever get the chance to get laid, I think I will pump and dump immediately.

Look at the fucking cucks thinking it's funny that a foid stabbed someone. Chad mogs us and takes our pussy, but these emale enabling cucks enable foids. They would lynch a fellow cuck if he even pushed a foid

The asshole probably deserved it. He probably cheated on her or some shit.