Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad gets dumped because his dick is only 5 inches.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
IMG_7898.jpg

Being good looking isn't enough anymore boyos.
This guy had a toned body, handsome face, and probably a good job, but he didn't have the whole package, which includes having a big dick

I dont know what is worst, a 4/10 face and a 18cm penis or a 8/10 face and a 13cm penis saysgyasgyaygsagsyagysaygsygasyghasasujbasygayvfsgta

How deep is this bitch's cunt ? I think it's not more than 3 inches, so 5 inches should be enough. Why women vaginas have to be torn apart by abnormally huge black dicks to be satisfied sexually ?

Inb4 cope .. i don't have a small dick so i'm not coping.

Well of course. Dicklets are physically unqualified for sex.

It was also lacking girth, imo that is worse, my girth is decent tho and I'm at almost 6inches, but I'm prolly coping

Even if I ever managed to get a girlfriend, this will happen to me.
It's so over... there's no point in even trying anymore.

Anyone still believe women deserve rights?

Are you going to use it as meterial for your next vid ? If so that should be good because i've been waiting for months.

Yes. It won't make the cut on the next video cuz I have all the material I can pack into 20 mins for now. I don't want to make the videos too long cuz then viewership tanks.

And I'm a 3 out of 10 with a 2.5 inch dick. If this guy gets dumped its SO OVER for me

>5 inches is small

Unadulterated kek fuel. Isn't that around average size? Even Chad is being cucked out here. You literally need to be a God walking the earth to keep women around

Yes. It won't make the cut on the next video cuz I have all the material I can pack into 20 mins for now. I don't want to make the videos too long cuz then viewership tanks.
73QIXBeO_yORcfbliZhJ1pDZ0pebfcjHQjJ3jRk8JxyAs9cyBghqaXhqIAlA8Q_woyrcSDkkKtWo7Bue0emQSVPwmomYgQZ_VcpAtoYdm6uAod0AHWAWG2O8P526MPloEuZ_bUW2srlnkuU9CbZM3k4=w320-h212-nc

don't mind her she just a hoe

>5 inches is small

Unadulterated kek fuel. Isn't that around average size? Even Chad is being cucked out here. You literally need to be a God walking the earth to keep women around
No woman wants an average guy, they don't want a guy with average height, average genetics, average body, they want the best of the best.

Anyone still believe women deserve rights?
That is fucking crazy. I'm sure she has some undesirable shit too on her. And the poor fucker who marries her is going to end up on the street.

That is fucking crazy. I'm sure she has some undesirable shit too on her. And the poor fucker who marries her is going to end up on the street.
"So honey, why did you end your previous relationship?"
"I got dicked every day but it just wasn't enough for me. So I dumped him and moved on"

It's just fucking incredible to me that this sort of behavior is allowed.

Oh man i prefer to be a 5/10 with a BBC than a 7.5/10 with a small dick.

I just wish dont be so autistic T_T

https://www.webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size#1

The most commonly used measurements regarding the size of vaginas come from Masters and Johnson’s work from the 1960s. They looked at 100 women who had never been pregnant and found that vagina lengths, unstimulated, range from 2.75 inches to about 3¼ inches. When a woman is aroused, it increased to 4.25 inches to 4.75 inches. Regardless of how long the vagina is, the area that is thought to be important for most women’s sexual response is the outer one-third.

How deep is this bitch's cunt ? I think it's not more than 3 inches, so 5 inches should be enough. Why women vaginas have to be torn apart by abnormally huge black dicks to be satisfied sexually ?

Inb4 cope .. i don't have a small dick so i'm not coping.
Deep enough to lose your house, possessions and almost half of your possessions

LOL the day that Tyrone > Chad

how the fuck is 5 inches even small

the average depth of a woman's vagina is only like 5-6 inches, no?

wow, i just looked it up and the average depth is 3-4 FUCKING INCHES, but expands 200% when they are sexually aroused

why the fuck do they need to take literal horse cocks before they're satisfied? dumb cunts.

Notice how in media, movies, tv shows, and memes it's always MEN that have to satisfy the woman. Women have to put in no work in life, and that includes putting in work in the bedroom.

It's always men being insulted about "small dick" and shit. When dick size is a dice-roll of genetics and there's nothing you can do about it. Just shows how fucking cold women are and how easy they have it in this life.

They don't even know they have it easy. That's how fucked up this world is.

Chads never get dumped. Dude must be a Chad-lite at best.

Fuck, my dick is 5.5 inches. It's probably over.