Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad get special treatment from female manager

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
So at my job we just had a week of training for some new bullshit and tomorrow we have a test. 

So today we talked with each other, asking each other like if we had time to read our note. Chad's answer:
" Nah brah, I'll quickly read this tonight but its gon be easy anyway". 

Then what ? Before leaving work I see him talking with the female manager , joking the fuck around , untill he asks her if she couldnt get him a copy of the test !  YOU HEAR ME RIGHT HE ASKED HER TO GIVE HIM A COPY OF THE TEST and SHE SAID YES !

As I heared the whole conversation I asked him if he could get one for me,, which he accepted before he said " just between you and me brah ". 

Now I dont know if  I have to hate him or to like him.

At least he's a good guy I guess.

If he's not an asshole to you there is no reason for you to hate him.

42cel said:
If he's not an asshole to you there is no reason for you to hate him.

Jealousy.

Chad gets special treatment from everyone. including incels

TheVman said:
Chad gets special treatment from everyone. including incels

True TBH.

Was in a similar situation with a Chad lite when I was in university. He was so dumb he couldnt do the tests even if he had them in advance, so he shared if I was willing to give him the answers in return

He knows how to exploit females you should respect him

Dekim said:
Was in a similar situation with a Chad lite when I was in university. He was so dumb he couldnt do the tests even if he had them in advance, so he shared if I was willing to give him the answers in return

LMFAO

he sounds like a cool guy

YELLOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Chad always wins. He doesn't even need to play fair.

That’s life, just deal.

highschoolcel said:
So at my job we just had a week of training for some new bullshit and tomorrow we have a test. 

So today we talked with each other, asking each other like if we had time to read our note. Chad's answer:
" Nah brah, I'll quickly read this tonight but its gon be easy anyway". 

Then what ? Before leaving work I see him talking with the female manager , joking the fuck around , untill he asks her if she couldnt get him a copy of the test !  YOU HEAR ME RIGHT HE ASKED HER TO GIVE HIM A COPY OF THE TEST and SHE SAID YES !

As I heared the whole conversation I asked him if he could get one for me,, which he accepted before he said " just between you and me brah ". 

Now I dont know if  I have to hate him or to like him.

very blackpilling