Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad get paid for humiliating losers online

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
IMG_3550.jpg

Funny how 4 weeks pass by so quickly without a blog entry. I know how much you losers crave the Superior word of your Alpha Jock LORD. You crave to hear about My vastly large cash rapes. You come here to see My power for yourself as I pollute the minds of weak beta losers to the point of destruction. This year has been no different for GOD so far, unless you count all the new slaves. The JockGOD Empire has become an unstoppable fixture in the Financial Domination sector of the BDSM scene. My stable is THE stable to join for all beta losers.
With all My innovation has come great success in luring weak minded cash faggots out of their pathetic holes. They come from far away, all over the world in fact, to experience My brutal form of domination. In a way I've become THE quintessential MASTER TO SERVE. That is of course if I'll give you MY Superior Attention.
I hear a lot of complaining about Me not being on My website 24/7.. You know what I have to say to that, loser? Fuck you. Nothing I do is about your wants or needs. Me being jockGOD means I do EXACTLY what the fuck I want todo when I want todo it. And you loser's will be waiting patiently for My return. I do not cater to your needs.. I simply find out what makes you drain cash and then bear down on it. I will relentlessly barrage you mind with manipulation tactics that you'll never know hit you until a massive chunk of your checking account is in My pocket.
Getting back to the teachings of year 2015, I've begun reminding losers once again about off cam rapes. This has never been a webcam scene, moron. If that's your mindset then go beat off to the some faggot ass cam twink. Viewing GOD's webcam is a MASSIVE privilege and not a right. You have no rights. The only thing your pathetic ATM self has the right todo is click that tribute button until your credit card is fucking maxed. Or send TV and I'll do it Myself.
2017 marks the beginning of MY 4th year as Master. In fact this October will be GOD's 4th anniversary as a Cash MASTER. I've always been GOD, of course since birth. You already knew that didn't you, cunt? I find it incredible and surreal to think about the things My Powerful Mind has accomplished in the 3.4 years that I've been around. I mean fuck.. I pulled $12,200 USD in my second month EVER as a Master. November 2013 was that month. Go look in the blog archives to read about it, dip shit. In three year's I've created a revolutionary payment system (The One-Click Payment System) that alone has brought in over $320,000 USD by itself. I created a website designed around Me and only Me. The website has become a shrine and Holy Worship Site for such a large number of slaves. You can see by how many signups that the vast majority of cash faggots in the world have an account on the GODSITE. In a stroke of genius I basically consolidated every aspect of the cash scene into one place. Tribute system, webcam, videos, journal and chat capability all in one central location, JOCKGOD.com. POWER.
Moving on, loser. This entry is clearly a recap of 2017, but I also wanted to concentrate on one of the more pathetic, self hating pieces of lowlife shit that has come My way this year. That slave is Dfaggot.. We'll return to the loser once I go over some 2017 numbers.
As of yesterday March 7th I've cash raped a total of $23,121 USD from your pathetic sub human wallets. Both January and February yielded over $10,000 USD per month. You'll find these huge numbers even more impressive when you realize how many days it has actually taken Me to procure that. To illustrate it I've screenshotted every ledger for every day which details ever cent I've taken so far this year.
Beginning with January 10th.. the first rape day of the year through Friday of last week:

His page: https://jockgod.com/dfaggotloser/

Octopusgun2 said:
Fapped twice to this.

for me it's like the 6th time.

IMG_7953-e1488989689259.jpg

Going back to January when this moron first gained My Godly attention I never really knew what this idiot would turn into as he begged to buy a Superior pair of My dirty gym worn underwear. Then I realized just how little self respect and pride this loser had, and I began drilling into him. I made him realize and understand just how sad his life really was. I made him realize that he's completely useless to the world unless he's placing cash into JockGOD's pockets.
Day after day and now week after week since January I preyed upon this faggot slave and like so many others I made him MY ATM bitch.
Here is every single tribute the dickweed has every sent. Don't worry I added it up at the bottom, morons. :

IMG_7963-576x1024.png

IMG_7964-576x1024.png

gay as fuck

also his foot is feminene

It seems more like he is a male "model" getting money from gays who fap to him O_o