Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad functionally doesn't exist

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Everytime someone says Chad on this forum, it should be replaced as chadlite. Chads basically do not exist IRL. I have never seen one. Every person that you probably have thought is a Chad is just a statusmaxxed or nichemaxxed chadlite (tiktokmaxxed, Gymmaxxed, stylemaxxed etc). When someone says anything on this forum about Chad such as "Chad gets to choose x or y", you mean chadlite. Chad literally is so rare, probably rate of 1/1000+ as I would've seen more in my life by now.

You dont go where chads are thats why.

Depends on your location honestly.:feelsjuice:

I live in a mixed shithole ghetto so pretty rare to see chads here but go to a rich part of a major city or a collage town and they are a dime a dozen.

Everytime someone says Chad on this forum, it should be replaced as chadlite.
yeah but chad is shorter to write and everybody knows what you are talking about. Or just use HTN (high tier normie) cuz even they can slay easily, especially at 190cm height.

This thread is quite accurate.

We meet again, 7.

When did we first meet?

She looked at me in disgust and horror, ignored me, never complimented me, never been nice to me, treated me like shit, called me ugly, never fucked me, spread rumours about me. She never loved me and loved other men. All cause she finds me repulsive, so I hate her.

I hope she suffers a painful agonizing death

Quite similar to the situation I have with my own "oneitis", Rose. She enjoyed seeing me in a ward for suicidal patients.

No, not after many years of deep attachment. It causes one to seethe. Or, in my case, cycle between seething and sorrow.

Of-course, I approached her only to confirm my status as a "low class" male.

Why care? Chadlites can be close to chad, and we use the term to talk about very attractive males. So it's hardly relevant if they're a little more attractive or not

Maybe you are thinking of giga Chad. There are plenty of chads around. Giga Chad is more rare.