Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad fucks my sister in my next room

kick him out of your house , stop being a cuck

holy shit thats brutal

How old are you?

Old enough to get arrested for a very long time if I sperg out and interrupt them.

Late teens and mid 20s
Like your sister being 19 and him 25?

Fucking brutal

Nah I would get kicked out of the house.
What kind of cucked family do you have ? Just lol.
Having sex while family members are home? Talk about a selfish whore of a sister.

No my family's genes have to survive somehow.

Like your sister being 19 and him 25?
I won't post the actual numbers but you got the idea
What are their psls?
Had to look up psl on the incel wiki because I didn't knew what it means tbhngl. Dont know what exactly it has to to with my post though because low IQ.

However if your post somehow refers to this quote:

"All three forums were well known for being full of stupid, disgusting, mentally ill degenerates who take pleasure in putting down others"

I can say that they are no degenerates but a conservative couple that will marry soon. They just are unable to respect me and my incel feels. They also are fucking normies and I have a strong desire to kill myself whenever I see them.

What kind of cucked family do you have ? Just lol.
Having sex while family members are home? Talk about a selfish whore of a sister.
My sister is the only hope of my family. It's obvious that I'm unable to reproduce so she's encouraged by everybody to have a husband and kids.

They show you no respect, so you shouldn't show them any

Knock on their door or smth, but just do something

However if your post somehow refers to this quote:

"All three forums were well known for being full of stupid, disgusting, mentally ill degenerates who take pleasure in putting down others"

I can say that they are no degenerates but a conservative couple that will marry soon. They just are unable to respect me and my incel feels. They also are fucking normies and I have a strong desire to kill myself whenever I see them.
I mean how good looking are they bro?
Is your sister a landwhale? Is the guy a chad? Etc

I mean how good looking are they bro?
Is your sister a landwhale? Is the guy a chad? Etc
As I said the guy is a chad, 8/10 looks at least. My sister is an absolutely flawless Stacy.
Knock on their door or smth, but just do something
They know I'm an alcoholic so I could just knock on the door and blame the empty bottle of vodka in my hand but I'm just too highinhib, I'm sorry :feels:

Edit: they are probably already sleeping right now.

Last edited:
Stand outside her door and listen to the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into your sister's vagina.

Break in and lift them

Stand outside her door and listen to the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into your sister's vagina.
TBH

Sounds like cuckoldery with extra incest to me. I hope you burn in hell.
Also, it's already over.

Old enough to get arrested for a very long time if I sperg out and interrupt them.

Late teens and mid 20s
Hahahahhaha. High school girls always go for 20 year olds. How did they meet?

How did they meet?
It was my fault :feelsUnreal:. Dont want to go into detail because I'm paranoid and afraid of doxxing but we were (still are in some way) friends for many years

Is your sister chads looksmatch or is chad fucking below his looksmatch.
No they are looksmatches, a typical chad and stacy couple

It was my fault :feelsUnreal:. Dont want to go into detail because I'm paranoid and afraid of doxxing but we were (still are in some way) friends for many years

No they are looksmatches, a typical chad and stacy couple
Damn it sucks your incel when your sister is a Stacy.

Jerk off loudly outside the door when they do it. They have no right to complain

Damn it sucks your incel when your sister is a Stacy.
We actually have many identical facial features. We also share the same "fertile hips" though, which is pretty disgusting on male body.
Jerk off loudly outside the door when they do it. They have no right to complain
I would be pretty infuriated if someone would say this irl but considering how many people on .co think incest is a legit way of ascending/coping I don't really know how to react to this.

I'm so glad my parents and I have repressed my sister enough to not have this shit happen

Go to Barnes and noble and hope that a blond jb approaches you

It's not incest if you record it.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: You should follow chad home and teach him a lesson in minecraft VR VR with mods installed

he same "fertile hips" though
chad is going deep stretching that juicy pussy between that fertile hips while your sister moaning to drink his cum later .
meanwhile you are watching . such a cuck , don't allow any one to fuck in your house , never let them do it again at your house
stop being a soy fag :soy: :soy: