Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad friend dumbed stacy and now she tries everything to get him back

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
My chad friend pumped and dumbed a 8/10 stacy and now she is writing him everyday how much she misses him and how she feels sorry if something wrong happened.

A friend of this stacy wrote to the chad and told him that she is worried about stacy because she cant eat or sleep and that she skipped school because she is so depressed that she cant get chad back. Stacy even made a 5+ minutes voice mail for him and is texting Chad everyday. He ignores her tho because he finds her annoying

This is going on for weeks now, she even unliked and then re-liked a status from chads facebook just so that he gets a notification from her. Just imagine living 1 day as chad, only one day

But yeah life is fair

go up to her and say "i am [Chad's Name] now"

Good to hear she is suffering.

Lol tbh I even had that thought

Nah man she showed her whatsapp and facebook she has many chads lined up writing to her but my friend is a borderline giga chad so she wants him
LOL you should, or if hes really your friend he should tell her she has to sleep with you so he can reconsider getting back with her. Gotta make the best of the situation :feelsokman:

It never began for us :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

tfw I will NEVER have a foid desperate to sleep with me, never mind desperate to get back with me after I fucked her and ditched her :cryfeels:.

I remember when my brother dumped a girl a few months ago, she was constantly texting him and begging for him to give her another chance. I can’t even imagine how that felt for him..

Fuck my life tbh.

LOL you should, or if hes really your friend he should tell her she has to sleep with you so he can reconsider getting back with her. Gotta make the best of the situation :feelsokman:
Lmao we even said something similar to that to our chad friend but unfortunately only as a joke:feelsbadman:

Lol, I will never experience this ever. OVER

inb4 cope, i don't believe in chads. It seems so unreal.

inb4 cope, i don't believe in chads. It seems so unreal.
Well I've seen all of the messages and I can give some suifuel with it... She sucked him off at their first date and then the day after she did the same and then she wrote to him that his"cum is now her property" or "your cum is mine now" she said it in german so dont know how to translate it fittingly lol (she swallowed it after the bjs) yea thats life of chad

Well I've seen all of the messages and I can give some suifuel with it... She sucked him off at their first date and then the day after she did the same and then she wrote to him that his"cum is now her property" or "your cum is mine now" she said it in german so dont know how to translate it fittingly lol (she swallowed it after the bjs) yea thats life of chad
I wasn't even aware of chads before this forum.:feelsrope:

Why the fuck are you his friend?
Because he is one of my best friends and you get used to it to a certain extent

Lammmmmmme
It actually can have benefits being friends with chad, groups of girls flock to us and I even talked with some of them lol

I could never imagine having a Chad friend. I just want to hang out with my fellow sub 8 ethnics.

I could never imagine having a Chad friend. I just want to hang out with my fellow sub 8 ethnics.
You will get used to it lol tbh chad opens up more opportunities even tho there is a lot of suifuel
> Update< Lmao just this second chad send me a screenshot where she wrote that she is dying without him and that she needs him more than anything else "just work on your personality you dirty incel!"

Last edited:
You will get used to it lol tbh chad opens up more opportunities even tho there is a lot of suifuel
Opportunities? Well, as far as girls are concerned, I have already given up. I just want to have my nose surgery behind me and get my desired hairstyle, so I'll stop being ugly xD. This is all I want.

tfw I will NEVER have a foid desperate to sleep with me, never mind desperate to get back with me after I fucked her and ditched her :cryfeels:.
fuck our life
I remember when my brother dumped a girl a few months ago, she was constantly texting him and begging for him to give her another chance. I can’t even imagine how that felt for him..

Fuck my life tbh.

That will never compare to getting rejected your whole life, never even getting a chance to get dumped

My chad friend pumped and dumbed a 8/10 stacy and now she is writing him everyday how much she misses him and how she feels sorry if something wrong happened.

A friend of this stacy wrote to the chad and told him that she is worried about stacy because she cant eat or sleep and that she skipped school because she is so depressed that she cant get chad back. Stacy even made a 5+ minutes voice mail for him and is texting Chad everyday. He ignores her tho because he finds her annoying

This is going on for weeks now, she even unliked and then re-liked a status from chads facebook just so that he gets a notification from her. Just imagine living 1 day as chad, only one day

But yeah life is fair
:lul: foid depression = can't get Chad. Fucking whore deserves it.

How did you become friends with giga chad?

Are you from curryland or middle east by any chance ?

> Update< Lmao just this second chad send me a screenshot where she wrote that she is dying without him and that she needs him more than anything else "just work on your personality you dirty incel!"

So are both of you laughing at this stupid cunt or is Chad just rubbing it in your face sharing this shit with you? Shit you will never have

How did you become friends with giga chad?
He is in no way arrogant and we met in 9th grade where he wasn't giga chad he evolved into it but we are basically laughing together every day so I would never even think to ditch him
So are both of you laughing at this stupid cunt or is Chad just rubbing it in your face sharing this shit with you? Shit you will never have
We are both laughing at her he is not bragging about it I asked him to show it lol she is not letting off since today she calls him 5 times per night with different numbers lol
Are you from curryland or middle east by any chance ?
I am basically from turkey but I am kurdish

A friend of this stacy wrote to the chad and told him that she is worried about stacy because she cant eat or sleep and that she skipped school because she is so depressed that she cant get chad back. Stacy even made a 5+ minutes voice mail for him and is texting Chad everyday.
woman_drinking_under_sun_large.jpg

Damn, something we will never experience. Brutal as hell.

Exactly how long have they been "together?"

You forgot the suicide fuel prefix

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back