Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad/Fakecel trait:Slow metabolism

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
If you have a slow metabolism how are you not using that to your advantage??? Most of you mfs don't deserve to have a slow metabolism as you had that muscle building cheat code for nothing as you don't gymmaxx, I am fairly certain if you gymmaxxed you would be 200 lbs in muscle within less than a year. I would literally kill for a slow metabolism as I would mog Alex Eubank's physique by now if I had a slow metabolism.

@VideoGameCoper

JoinedSep 14, 2023

you probably have a normal metabolism like most people, count your calories.

56729.jpg

:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelspuke::feelspuke:

you probably have a normal metabolism like most people, count your calories.
I do count calories, if I really did have a normal metabolism I wouldn't be stuck at 155-160 even with a dirty bulk as most of the guys I played football with are 180-200 lbs lean now

I do, if I really did have a normal metabolism I wouldn't be stuck at 155-160 even with a dirty bulk as most of the guys I played football with are 180-200 lbs lean now
how many calories do you consume daily? You're 160 at what height? How many times a week do you go to the gym and do martial arts? Do you do any other activities?

how many calories do you consume daily? You're 160 at what height? How many times a week do you go to the gym and do martial arts? Do you do any other activities?
5'9
3500 calories minimum, 5000 on a really good day

I do gym 4x a week and martial arts around 4 times a week usually

If you have a slow metabolism how are you not using that to your advantage??? Most of you mfs don't deserve to have a slow metabolism as you had that muscle building cheat code for nothing as you don't gymmaxx, I am fairly certain if you gymmaxxed you would be 200 lbs in muscle within less than a year. I would literally kill for a slow metabolism as I would mog Alex Eubank's physique by now if I had a slow metabolism.

@VideoGameCoper
My metabolism is definitely super-fast as fuck, I still look like a stick for eating reasonable portion everyday and gym maxing during 1 whole year. This way I know I'm a truecel :feelskek:. I'm so thin and short I often make the allusion of my body being a male female body. And when I cross foids I'm literally like some of them and most of them are clearly way thicker without being fat.

My metabolism is definitely super-fast as fuck, I still look like a stick for eating reasonable portion everyday and gym maxing during 1 whole year. This way I know I'm a truecel :feelskek:. I'm so thin and short I often make the allusion of my body being a male female body. And when I cross foids I'm literally like some of them and most of them are clearly way thicker without being fat.
Curry ectomorph ahh trait like me

5'9
3500 calories minimum, 5000 on a really good day

I do gym 4x a week and martial arts around 4 times a week usually
motherfucker how tf are you not gaining weight at 3500 calories???? You should be gaining around 2 pounds of weight every week

motherfucker how tf are you not gaining weight at 3500 calories???? You should be gaining around 2 pounds of weight every week
Ask my ectomorph curry genes to the point not even a dirty bulk can save me

Plus @VideoGameCoper eats way more than me and has it worse

Slow metabolism is fucking horrible I am eating 1600-1800 calories a day for slow weight loss.

Slow metabolism is fucking horrible I am eating 1600-1800 calories a day for slow weight loss.
Do you gymmaxx? If not wanna trade metabolisms?

I came to recognize that I also have a fast metabolism, probably because of hyperthyroidism.

cope. fast metabolism mog. it's all about being lean
c1c.jpg

Plus @VideoGameCoper eats way more than me and has it worse
Yep. I literally had a Mcdonald's bacon egg and cheese bagel, 8 double stuf Oreo cookies, and a glass of milk for breakfast yesterday. Then had an Arby's french dip sandwich, fries, and a large milkshake for lunch. Had a Wendy's chicken sandwich, fries, chicken nuggets, and a large vanilla frostie for supper. Still 154 pounds

how much does he eat?
A lot. Usually between 3500-4000 calories a day.
Yep. I literally had a Mcdonald's bacon egg and cheese bagel, 8 double stuf Oreo cookies, and a glass of milk for breakfast yesterday. Then had an Arby's french dip sandwich, fries, and a large milkshake for lunch. Had a Wendy's chicken sandwich, fries, chicken nuggets, and a large vanilla frostie for supper. Still 154 pounds