Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad dumps roastie because she's too much of a whore

I was pretty much in lust with him
:feelshaha: good to see this fake "love" notion is being blackpilled out of existence

:feelshaha: good to see this fake "love" notion is being blackpilled out of existence
U silly inkwell she obviously fell in love with his personality :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Her next order from Amazon:
41779PbCggL.jpg

Most chads won’t turn down easy sex, so this hag must be disgusting if he turned down another opportunity . I applaud Chad for putting this whore in her place.

He's a very attractive, lowkey narcissistic person with quite an ego (thinks of himself as an "alpha male")
yet she still wants him to fuck her. personality detector in action

All "love" is "lust" -- this is why a woman always "falls in love easily" with a guy who is GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH FOR HER/etc. Any other "love" seems more bargained for, whereas women tend to "fall in love" easily when the guy is "her type" both in looks & MAYBE "demeanor."

You never hear of this when it's a LTR/they "fell in love over time" -- that's nothing compared to, "I loved him just from looking at his elite face." I'm inclined to believe the only good deal for a guy is when he's good enough to "fall in love with" right away, not "over time" & other cucked shit.

Last edited: