Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad Drogo can just nab the girl of his dreams like it's nothing

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
chad always wins

#1 rule of life

If that guy's a Chad, I'm Dolph Lundgren. Looks more like the kind of guy you'd see sitting outside a bus station begging for small change.

He won an international modeling contest that got him a leading role on Baywatch: Hawaii ffs, yeah, life on God mode.

He won an international modeling contest that got him a leading role on Baywatch: Hawaii ffs, yeah, life on God mode.
or as women/whores would say Baewatch

If that guy's a Chad, I'm Dolph Lundgren. Looks more like the kind of guy you'd see sitting outside a bus station begging for small change.
You must be mad. He's a legit gigachad, 6 foot 4 god tier frame and face
jasonmomoa_baywatch.jpg

he looked better when he was younger but still looks good now

Being a stalker as a Chad is funny and cute to feminists.

You must be mad. He's a legit gigachad, 6 foot 4 god tier frame and face
jasonmomoa_baywatch.jpg

he looked better when he was younger but still looks good now

Maybe a 9 back in the day. More like a 6 now.

There is a difference. The difference is that this guy has money. Bum looking with no money = ugly. Bum looking with money = ultra sexy.

Its like when rich people get furniture made of some recycled trash. Its so cool and nice. When poor people get furniture made out of trash its just trashy.

And yet he has fucking millions and can pound any pussy he wants. The reflective shit is tiring.

He's married. Chad never marries.
Yeah they fucking do. They marry when they have secure pussy for the next 30 years and a piss-easy life. He's had everything handed to him up to this point and it will keep coming.