Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad dont have to do his homework

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
And do you knos why? Because becky.

I realized something 4 days ago: becky made chad homework. I was in my school and this guy, chad of course, asked to becky: " hey, did you finished the homework,right? She said: " yes, I already didt.

She did all the homework. What did chad? Nothing.

This is not the first time I heard this. This is like the 3 time. He is kinda stupid because he never understand anything about what teacher is talking. But that it doesnt matter, because becky help him with everything

The funny part is that she is in love with him. He, one time, said " she is so fucking ugly". She think she have an oportunitie with chad if she help him. Stupid girl.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Damn lmao. ion that a lot of stacies will get there beta orbiters to do schoolwork for em or other partners in groups.

Even Stacies give free lessons to their Chad bf

I've seen it....

Chad can say what he wants and it will make no difference
So true. He dont treat her well. But she dont care. If chad seat beside her,she dont care how bad chad treat her.

Even Stacies give free lessons to their Chad bf

I've seen it....
Chad can be stupid, but that do not matter: there is always a foid who will teach him.

LMAO, I have even seen beckies taking homework from her chad and giving them to her beta-orbitter nerds and those moron cucks diligently do those. Cucks are not born, they are made.

And do you knos why? Because becky.

I realized something 4 days ago: becky made chad homework. I was in my school and this guy, chad of course, asked to becky: " hey, did you finished the homework,right? She said: " yes, I already didt.

She did all the homework. What did chad? Nothing.

This is not the first time I heard this. This is like the 3 time. He is kinda stupid because he never understand anything about what teacher is talking. But that it doesnt matter, because becky help him with everything

The funny part is that she is in love with him. He, one time, said " she is so fucking ugly". She think she have an oportunitie with chad if she help him. Stupid girl.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

pre Marriage chad legits USES WOMAN, fucking mgtow just are coping, if your blackpilled and jacked goodlooking af you cant loose

I don't know why, but reading foreign English makes me smile. It has a certain awkwardness that's nice. Like uninstall's
978 to go

Fellas.
Lifefuel

I didn't do my homework either. School is inductrination in following orders and compliance. All the information you need is better attained through libraries and the internet.

This thing just proves my signature. |
|
|
v (thats an arrow)

I don't know why, but reading foreign English makes me smile. It has a certain awkwardness that's nice. Like uninstall's
978 to go

Fellas.
Lifefuel
Incel communities are the only place to come for true cultural diversity tbh

Incel communities are the only place to come for true cultural diversity tbh
That is true!. Here, we have asians, indias, europeans and so on. In chile, the media show the incel comunity as a "gringo problem".

Inceldom is world wide