Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad doesn’t have to “improve”

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
The most brutal realization is that chad never had to improve himself, he just had to exist. He didn’t have to improve in any way, physically or mentally. He could’ve been a mentally ill schizo who is in and out of psych wards his whole life and he’d still drown in pussy. He never had to step foot in a gym, he could even be overweight and he’d still probably easily get girlfriends. The brutal reality is that I’m not good enough for women and never was. They watch me running to and fro trying to improve myself and they laugh at me with amusement and pity, knowing there is literally nothing I can do to make them attracted to me. They never were and they never will be

The concept of "improvement" is one of the saddest things in the world, it is proof that life comes in different levels of difficulty.

The most brutal realization is that chad never had to improve himself, he just had to exist. He didn’t have to improve in any way, physically or mentally. He could’ve been a mentally ill schizo who is in and out of psych wards his whole life and he’d still drown in pussy. He never had to step foot in a gym, he could even be overweight and he’d still probably easily get girlfriends. The brutal reality is that I’m not good enough for women and never was. They watch me running to and fro trying to improve myself and they laugh at me with amusement and pity, knowing there is literally nothing I can do to make them attracted to me. They never were and they never will be

There is a post from today about a literal homeless chad with foids willingly asking to give him a home and food.

"Improvement" consists of minor refinements that merely complement the innate condition of a thing. Cope harder, normies.

Normfags complain about college debt meanwhile I got signed up for genetic debt against my will that needs to be paid off before even getting the opportunity of being laid.