Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad doesn't always win after all...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
0aw7yuyagjf01.jpg

Chad is in the eye of the beholder.

She danced with the japanese for pity and at the end of the prom she went to chad house get dicked down.

Why not getting dicked by chads bothers that fag ? Sounds fake tbh.

This is definitely life fuel. There are high tier roasties out there I believe that aren't complete chad chasers (they'll still only really go as low as failed normie though). The one blackpill that always reigns true is that females cannot be incel.

This is definitely life fuel. There are high tier roasties out there I believe that aren't complete chad chasers (they'll still only really go as low as failed normie though). The one blackpill that always reigns true is that females cannot be incel.

Yep, which is why I'm actually surprised people here are bashing and calling this fake instead of being at least hopeful. Shouldn't this be a positive thing for us Incels, since we keep complaining about Chad getting all the girls?