Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad dies being shoot while saving others - redditors losing their minds

He lived more than we will live in 100 years.

Tbh he is like the archetypal chivalrous knight chad from the middle ages

oh lol

normies will cry over stories like this but not spare one second to think about the institutional causes of burgerland's epidemic of gun violence

If he was an ugly manlet ethnic, the reactions would be much different.

Brutal lookspill and racepill

oh lol

normies will cry over stories like this but not spare one second to think about the institutional causes of burgerland's epidemic of gun violence
JFL

There would be no reaction. It would be ignored and the foid saved by him would not even come to his funeral.

If he was a curry janitor it wouldn't even get two likes.

That's why I disagree with most of the incelhaters aka IT. They are a bunch of hypocritical assholes who shit on what they eat, then they offer the meal to us with the hope that we'll change like them. Personality is bullshit, you can talk and do whatever shit you want, as long as you are a Chad, everything's fine.

I wonder why she had to show her ugly face at the beginning of the video and the thumbnail. I guess the dumb rostie is trying to brag to everyone that she was fucking a "hero". He was probably a fag trying to run away then got shot, but the halo effect made it look like he saved people.
That's why I disagree with most of the incelhaters aka IT. They are a bunch of hypocritical assholes who shit on what they eat, then they offer the meal to us with the hope that we'll change like them. Personality is bullshit, you can talk and do whatever shit you want, as long as you are a Chad, everything's fine.
Ragefual. Normie cucks and rosties are chad worshiping retards. This is why uncucked men need to fight against the cuckdom disease. I feel like all the normies are zombies and we're the only normal people left.

Did this just happen? Rather than mourn like a normal human being she decides to be a social media whore.

thats what happens when u try to mega chad and show off, consequences happen

One less chad, good for the dating economy

Whenever I read one of these stories my main thought is always...

Where were all these supposed “heroes” when the shooter wasn’t a shooter but just a regular kid who needed a friend or love or someone to stand up for him against a bully or just be nice to him and treat him like a human being?

This dumbfuck society will never learn its lesson that in these cases the wise old adage applies:

“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”

Trystan terrell

Look at the absolute subhuman who did the shooting. His life must gave been utter hell of rejection and failure to resort to such low IQ retardation. Hes going to spend the rest of his life behind bars getting buttfucked by tyrone in the showers.

He was probably a fag trying to run away then got shot, but the halo effect made it look like he saved people.
Where were all these supposed “heroes” when the shooter wasn’t a shooter but just a regular kid who needed a friend or love or someone to stand up for him against a bully or just be nice to him and treat him like a human being?

And retards will call you 'nonempathetic' because of that. Fuck normies.

I fully believe most of these shootings (well outside of the clear establishment hoaxes like Sandy Hook anyway) simply would not happen if normies could at the very least just treat these kids with respect.

Even if you don’t include them in your group, don’t befriend them or want to date them even that’s fine in the sense that it probably won’t set them off.

Yet normies just want to have their proverbial cake and eat it too by engaging in all the above mentioned cruelty while calling such kids a fag and or shoving them into lockers and sluts needlessly being their vile selves and screaming “Ewwww!” at them.

So again whenever the Jew MSM drones on about so called “heroes” in these events my mind is always calling out “where?”

And retards will call you 'nonempathetic' because of that. Fuck normies.
So much as questioning why men should sacrifice themselves for women and showing dissaproval at it is enough to get you on "hate watch" by the SPLC.

Also chad aside reddit loves men sacrificing themselves for women and society.

Uh muh gawd, not the Chad wahhhh.
There would be no reaction. It would be ignored and the foid saved by him would not even come to his funeral.
Like that homeless guy that stopped a mugging, got stabbed & laid there dying yeesh.

Tbh he is like the archetypal chivalrous knight chad from the middle ages
yeah he has that look and personality. tbh he is retarded If it were me, I would be super narcissistic with his looks and use others as body shields

View attachment 367523

Look at the absolute subhuman who did the shooting. His life must gave been utter hell of rejection and failure to resort to such low IQ retardation. Hes going to spend the rest of his life behind bars getting buttfucked by tyrone in the showers.
low IQ. prison rape is a meme and rarely happens. also why are you celebrating a trucels rape? are you a cuck?

yeah he has that look and personality. tbh he is retarded If it were me, I would be super narcissistic with his looks and use others as body shields
Physiognomy is real. A person's appearance is a reflection of their soul.

Uh muh gawd, not the Chad wahhhh.

Like that homeless guy that stopped a mugging, got stabbed & laid there dying yeesh.
there is video where a shooting happens in Brazil. a ugly hobo dies to save a whore. the saved whore doesn't even go to his funeral. Only Cucks care for others. even if had son or daughter would use them as human shields.
yeah I def agree. good looks means good treatment and in many cases good(altruistic) personality

Hope the dead white knight chad can view all these social media posts foids make exploiting his death for internet social validation points. Was it worth it?

If I saw something go down with an inkwell shooter I'd wallk away without a single look. Nobody's earned my protection. Nobody was there when I've been shit on for decades. What makes normslime think I'd have their back?

Chad never had anything real bad happen to him, always thought he was invincible, i bet he only noticed the gravity of the situation when he saw all the blood, before that it was just another endeavor that he would sure accomplish. He was Chad, how could he not stop some ugly subhuman shooter? People have been telling his whole life how awesome he was, no wonder he thought he was immune to bullets and had no sense of self preservation.

Sometimes but not always.
Otherwise you are justifying people saying incels are ugly because they are bad people.

imagine sacrificing yourself for others XD
what a cuck.

incels are ugly because they are bad people
That's not how physiognomy works though. Ugly doesn't always mean bad character. There are certain ugly people that have physiognomy associated with being a good person, and some that don't. Like, take the standard photo of blackops2cel. Looks ugly as fuck, but you can also tell that he is kind by how his eyes and mouth look. Meanwhile, you can look at that IT pedo that got arrested recently and tell he was a pedo just based on his appearance, or you could look at Adam Lanza and tell he would become a shooter.

That's not how physiognomy works though. Ugly doesn't always mean bad character. There are certain ugly people that have physiognomy associated with being a good person, and some that don't. Like, take the standard photo of blackops2cel. Looks ugly as fuck, but you can also tell that he is kind by how his eyes and mouth look. Meanwhile, you can look at that IT pedo that got arrested recently and tell he was a pedo just based on his appearance, or you could look at Adam Lanza and tell he would become a shooter.
Ugly equals bad and counterinuitively pathetic to normies.

No I can't look at the IT pedo that arrested and tell he was a pedo based on his appearance. There's probably a lot of oldcels that look like that. Doesn't mean I get to cast them as being suspected of being pedophiles. That's foid tier logic.

"you could look at Adam Lanza and tell he would become a shooter."
Bullshit all you would be able to tell is that he may not be NT which many guys aren't.
To suggest otherwise is assigning guilt before a crime even happens.

I also see you only quoted part of my post.
Justification of physiognomy justifies people saying incels are ugly because they are bad people.

It's a complete pseudo science to definitely attribute characteristics of a person to a person based on their looks. And many times the bad treatment ugly people get is a self fulfilling prophecy where they see no reason to be kind in return to others.
Doesn't mean that they were naturally predisposed to being unkind.

Last edited:
Partypooper. Not sure if he thought he was going to live before his heroics tbh

I wonder why she had to show her ugly face at the beginning of the video and the thumbnail. I guess the dumb rostie is trying to brag to everyone that she was fucking a "hero".
They love to showoff their dead chad bfs, I rmb seeing a few others on here. Gonna rinse out every ounce of having a chad even though he's 6ft under.

Ugly equals bad and counterinuitively pathetic to normies.

No I can't look at the IT pedo that arrested and tell he was a pedo based on his appearance. There's probably a lot of oldcels that look like that. Doesn't mean I get to cast them as being suspected of being pedophiles. That's foid tier logic.

"you could look at Adam Lanza and tell he would become a shooter."
Bullshit all you would be able to tell is that he may not be NT which many guys aren't.
To suggest otherwise is assigning guilt before a crime even happens.

I also see you only quoted part of my post.
Justification of physiognomy justifies people saying incels are ugly because they are bad people.

It's a complete pseudo science to definitely attribute characteristics of a person to a person based on their looks. And many times the bad treatment ugly people get is a self fulfilling prophecy where they see no reason to be kind in return to others.
Doesn't mean that they were naturally predisposed to being unkind.
You're just bad at reading physiognomy then. I literally called Dr Pizza being a pedo YEARS ago just based on looking at his avi and then he ended getting caught for it JFL

giga ropefuel pics

High IQ. Not only that. But if I was chad I would also be strong emotionally and mentally, and I would be more willing to sacrifice as I would have more guts. But being shat on my whole life has made me weak. I hate this world.

You'd think just killing one Chad wouldn't be enough, but look at the damage that shooter did

You'd think just killing one Chad wouldn't be enough, but look at the damage that shooter did
killing a single Chad causes more pain to society than 1000 incels Brutal

Lmao , it’s all in the bones.
tall and chad saves a school and he gets girl , tall white chad shoots a school and he gets girls. No losing as chad