Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad dies because of his own degeneracy

Imagine taking drugs while being good looking

Imagine how amazing this guy's 19 years were. Better to live 19 years as Chad than 90 as incel.

Good riddance.

JFL they were so high they didn't even notice a floating body

>chad face
>chad height
>chad wallet
yet the retard did drugs and so much that he died

True. I don't care as much about the drugs as I do about his whoring though. If only this could happen to all the Chads and foids that go to Ibiza

If only i could transfer my consciousness to his corpse and become him

LifeFuel indeed

one less chad in the world is always good news

Idiot Chad, has his entire life set out for him just because of the way he was born and completely wastes it.

Abosultely 0 sympathy, probably pumped and dumped 100 Stacies before he died.

And nothing of value was lost

If only i could transfer my consciousness to his corpse and become him
you ever seen the movie The Skeleton Key?

I always wish and dream of stealing a chad tier body and then murdering the chad who ends up stuck in my subhuman body for luls

Autismscale

Bottom feeding IQ chads bought all that shit, & still surprised one of them didn't see the next morning :soy:

I always wish and dream of stealing a chad tier body and then murdering the chad who ends up stuck in my subhuman body for luls
Yeah I remember seeinf it in theaters in 2005. Damn that was so long ago

you wouldnt have the time to murder him as the chad would rope within an hour of incel reality

To be fair, it's a death sentence in some countries for possessing that much drugs. Rip chad

Imagine how amazing this guy's 19 years were. Better to live 19 years as Chad than 90 as incel.

To be a 90 year old oldcel must require some autism levels of not-wanting-to-dieness

Does Chad good looks automatically make him look older than his age?.

Idiot Chad, has his entire life set out for him just because of the way he was born and completely wastes it.

Abosultely 0 sympathy, probably pumped and dumped 100 Stacies before he died.
and took the virginity of twenty prime teen foids

Don’t so drugs and stay in school

Does Chad good looks automatically make him look older than his age?.

I remember in high school when we were 16 this Chad in our class looked like 28, he had square jaw and full beard already and mogged everyone, prob because of high T

Press S to spit on his grave

S

I remember in high school when we were 16 this Chad in our class looked like 28, he had square jaw and full beard already and mogged everyone, prob because of high T
Same. all of the good looking kids I know looked old asf and as we grew up it's as if they were frozen in time. They need changed. Aged or looked different.

Well, he's not exactly a chad, but I'm still happy that he is dead

Rest in dog shit.

In a few years time that dude won't even be classified as Chad anymore.

Imagine failing in tutorial mode

His hair looks fake. Like a toupee.

All the incels he treated like shit are like holy fuck something good in my life happened for once.

that's a killer party so where are the clowns.face down in the pool.