Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad describes his life and how easy it is on /r/AskMen

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
So I found this suicide fuel thread on /r/AskMen (aka /r/AskChad-lites): https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/6oozut/attractive_men_on_reddit_how_has_being_attractive/

3Wwq7lC.jpg

What I find the most interesting about this is that Chads realize the blackpill and know that they live life on easy mode, the only people who don't accept the blackpill are failed normies who cope hard, incels and Chads are blackpilled, obviously it's good for them so they don't give two shits about us.

iiiTeMpeR said:
What I find the most interesting about this is that Chads realize the blackpill and know that they live life on easy mode, the only people who don't accept the blackpill are failed normies who cope hard, incels and Chads are blackpilled, obviously it's good for them so they don't give two shits about us.

Nothing more true has had been said (is that the correct way of saying it? latincel here). Anyway, I hate all of them so whatever.

And I know that I'm coping

Its_OVER said:
Chads on reddit?

A few but you find some, usually 7.5 - 8/10 men who mog the average failed normie and neckbeard plebbit user base.

How the fuck do you ppl even find these blackpills.

iiiTeMpeR said:
So I found this suicide fuel thread on /r/AskMen (aka /r/AskChad-lites): https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/6oozut/attractive_men_on_reddit_how_has_being_attractive/

3Wwq7lC.jpg

What I find the most interesting about this is that Chads realize the blackpill and know that they live life on easy mode, the only people who don't accept the blackpill are failed normies who cope hard, incels and Chads are blackpilled, obviously it's good for them so they don't give two shits about us.

They always use strawmen and move the goalpost.

Its_OVER said:
Chads on reddit?

Everytime I hear someone claim they are attractive or a Chad on reddit I always think "Yeah, sure. Okay."

There are no Chads on Reddit. It's usually cucks from TRP who think that losing 10kg of fat. putting on 5kg of muscle, growing a beard and taking a few showers has suddenly turned them into a Chad, but in reality it has only made them slightly less repulsive to women. Delusional pieces of shit.

Its_OVER said:
Chads on reddit?

they exist, they just arent on fucking inceltears or any of those similar bully subs.

WHY COULDN'T I BE A CHAD? WHY? WHY DO I HAVE TO ROT?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
they exist, they just arent on fucking inceltears or any of those similar bully subs.

Ask yourself this: If you were god's given gift to humanity, everyone loved you and you could do whatever you wanted at any time. Your options of what you wanted to do were limitless (you had never failed at anything or been denied something). Would spend your time in the Reddit comment section? I don't think anyone would.

iiiTeMpeR said:

3Wwq7lC.jpg

Yep ur right most chads know this about themselves and online dating and the only chads that might deny it are fuckwit entitled delusional chads who believe their " personality" got women or some shit.

What everything that chad says in that post is true.

Heck make a fake profile on tinder and see for yourself. Its astonishing how many matches chads get in a matter of fucking days!

OP you fell for this Chad LARP? HahsahahahahahahjahfrjklAhr hrklahnkrfaehklrfw