Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad decides to stay virgin for religious reasons, trad thot gf dumps him anyway, he fucks a prostitute to get 'experience' and cry

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Lookism prostitute obsess over Chadl virgin loser crybaby client because he is good looking

LMAO

This Chad is 1/10 of a man than anyone in this forum, so many people here got through so much bullshit, tried so hard and got absolutely nothing, just went on and fucked some prostitute to get over with it. This Chad believed some roastie bitch who claimed to be traditional like him to marry and have sex, but she had so many options she would rather fuck a Chad with laycount in the dozens or hundreds than a virgin traditionalist Chad JFL that's how many options women have.

By the way there is no such thing as a "traditional" woman, they will only be as "traditional" as the people around them FORCE them to be.

By the way, he was everything opposite of what redpill retards say you should be, he was unconfident and a crybaby. And yet this prostitute obsessed over him and called him 50 times, this is the power of a GL FACE.

I would put this in the [SuicideFuel] category but I have no empathy towards men who trust women.

not one wor--oh alright, i'll read it just this once.

Actual state of modern foids.

Virginity means nothing to them.

damn he's based as fuck. I kind of feel like him honestly. even if heavy looksmaxxing took me anywhere I'm too much of a mentalcel at this point

damn he's based as fuck. I kind of feel like him honestly. even if heavy looksmaxxing took me anywhere I'm too much of a mentalcel at this point

There is no such thing as a "mentalcel", you are just ugly

After reading this title all i gotta say is honk honk

terrible tbh

Sorry but I don't have sympathy for attractive people.

based ex volcel

Same here. I am afraid I am too far from being normal human at this point.

sure, the guy in the op isn't a mentalcel either :feelskek:

He was a volcel, not a mentalcel

"mentalcel" is a cope created by ugly men who still believe they are attractive. I guarantee that Chad denied sex many times in the past (considering this is a true story).

He was a volcel, not a mentalcel

"mentalcel" is a cope created by ugly men who still believe they are attractive. I guarantee that Chad denied sex many times in the past (considering this is a true story).
if a 6/10 male with good NT could still get laid a few times, even if it’s not a garunteed long term relationship.
I feel like most people here aren’t true “truecels” in the PSL sense however still couldn’t reverse their situation if they tried.
It’s also a big possibility looking at what some post here that most people here are average but raised by suffocating immigrant parents in a world where you’re not meant to play by the rules and take risks and grow up spoiled and berate parents intentionally.
This causes incels to have a akward creepy demeanor and normies these days care more about “”vibe”” than ever, they’re scared and are taught to alway be hypergamous and lack trust by TV and their own upbringing, so they constantly run away from people who look damaged.
So someone who tries to act like how most other people nowadays will not come off as natural if they grew up being beat for trying to stand up to unfair rules even peacefully or to have their own chices obviously will come off as a classic murderer incel like normies stereotype. this is often irreversible as you cannot control how you were raised to a certain point even with therapy

Last edited:
Imagine being so cucked by religion that you literally give up years of free sex with prime pussy only to end up paying for it anyway.

JFL at this volcel retard

Imagine being so cucked by religion that you literally give up years of free sex with prime pussy only to end up paying for it anyway.

JFL at this volcel retard

IKR

Fuck this cucked faggot, life smiled upon him and instead of enjoying he preferred to be cucked by religion

IKR

Fuck this cucked faggot, life smiled upon him and instead of enjoying he preferred to be cucked by religion
trad chad is based tbh he was just naive with stupid females

You know you're a chad when a hooker develops oneitis for you...

IKR

contrary to public opinion, you will not be fulfilled fucking a different stacy each day. this chad is too good for this world, for he wanted a family

contrary to public opinion, you will not be fulfilled fucking a different stacy each day. this chad is too good for this world, for he wanted a family

He was rejected by the trad thot because he was cucked and not slaying. Having a family would be great but we are not in 1800 anymore and women will dump you as soon as she gets bored.