Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad dad + Becky mom = Incel

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
★★★★
Only Staceys produce Chads.

Beckies fully submit to Chad and usually he doesn't care.

You are psychologically getting cucked by default. Beckies make it all about Chad, not their sons.

If both my parents are sub3 what does that make me

that's probably produce a mentally ill son but that's not how genetics work
they will likely produce an HTN son or even another chad but being non cared by his mom might make him a bit antisocial

Wrong. Chad dad+ Becky mom can produce Chad. 2 Chad parents can produce normie as well. Indels, genetic recombination, other mutations, gene conversion, tautomeric mutations. There’s a lot of factors that go into looks.

A’s hire A’s and B’s hire C’s
A’s fucked B’s hence you and me

Yup I've noticed good looking guys nearly always have moms who are (or were) hot. My mom is squarely in Becky territory, and my biological father is a Chadlet. Genetics has shown that your body shape and tendency to weight gain is 80 percent from your mom.
For women, I've noticed the hotness level of their mom can go both ways, tbh.
Look at most white man asian woman pairings --- to the moms chagrin, the son leans more towards the asian appearance, and many eurasian guys look even more incelly than fully asian guys!

Not always. I've seen some ugly parents have chad and stacy kids. It's all about luck. An incel may have some chad genes in him but it's not guaranteed he will pass it onto his kids

Not always. I've seen some ugly parents have chad and stacy kids. It's all about luck. An incel may have some chad genes in him but it's not guaranteed he will pass it onto his kids
4928.jpg

Only Staceys produce Chads.

Beckies fully submit to Chad and usually he doesn't care.

You are psychologically getting cucked by default. Beckies make it all about Chad, not their sons.
Not necessarily

My mother is a stacylite and my father is a low tier normie but I ended up alright looking. My mom's resentment has been successfully passed unto me though and dictated my mentalceldom.