Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad crocodile bites hand off of incel crocodile. Normies make fun of him in comments

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

Fucking normie scumbags are making fun of this poor guy

Poor crococel. Crocochad is a dickbag.

Honestly I feel so sad watching that....

Fuck you OP for making me sad about crocodiles at 2 A.M.
I thought the same thing and it´s 2am here too.

I want to know why the crocodile did that! I tried reading the comments on the video but nothing, why the fuck did it do that??

It's over for crococels tbh.

@RREEEEEEEEE @First loss @TheGoodGuy @Eskimocel

Bonus penguinpill :

This just proves that life is suffering

“Nature is beautiful”

No, nature is fucked.

Watching it made my heart race and feel physically bad. I hate nature and I want to die and take as many people as possible with me when I watch shit like that.

(That's why I avoid watching such content, FBI).

r/relationships penguin

Hey reddit caught my wife having sex with another man in my house, then he beat me up, then they kicked me out and now I'm homeless. Was I in the wrong here? How can I make this up to her?

7a2.jpg

This move though, bite n' spin. Gotta use it to beat up some soyboys.

typical normies always siding with the bully, fuck this society

I thought the same thing and it´s 2am here too.

I want to know why the crocodile did that! I tried reading the comments on the video but nothing, why the fuck did it do that??
When the meat was thrown the crocodile smelled it but couldn't see it (they have bad eyes) so it grabbed the next thing it felt with his mouth and tried to claim it and it happens to be the leg of another croc thats why you dont feed that many crocs at the same time

Bonus penguinpill :

God = scumbag sadist with no morality

Murder is completely natural. Mother Nature is an evil cunt.

damn man it is brutal. poor crocodilecel..

Bonus penguinpill :

Poor guy.

This also shows how wrong society is when you make "crimes of passion" illegal it´s only natural that a sentient being would take vengeance against either a cheating partner or a homewrecker yet society would lock a man up for life instead of let it go through its natural course. The animals know what is going on and it´s not like the penguin or penguins get prosecuted for this event because nature is smarter than that.

Caretakers should be arrested. Tf did they think that something like that wouldn't happen because they were standing there?

Bonus penguinpill :

Holy fuck thats brutal

200.gif

Id take a rifle and kill that degenerate penguin couple

Also LOL @ women saying how they all feel bad about the husband, they probably opened Tinder to cheat on their boyfriend right after watching this vid

Also LOL @ women saying how they all feel bad about the husband, they probably opened Tinder to cheat on their boyfriends right after watching this vid
Whores need to be gassed. :fire:

“Nature is beautiful”

No, nature is fucked.

Non-animal nature is still beautiful, the animal is a cruel war.
When the meat was thrown the crocodile smelled it but couldn't see it (they have bad eyes) so it grabbed the next thing it felt with his mouth and tried to claim it and it happens to be the leg of another croc thats why you dont feed that many crocs at the same time