Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chad coworker is crying and i'm LOL

jakehansen1297

jakehansen1297

Greycel
holy shit. so theres this asshole chad i work with. total fucking douche. married to a stacy (shes a bitch too) and theyve got a couple of kids, and he cheats all the time when we're at sea. hes fucking like 3 boat hoes and he swears he banged the skippers daughter (shes like 20 hes not a total pedo).

well his bitch stacy wife had a baby last week and we've all been saying behind chads back that the kid is probably tyrones.

it isn't tyrones. i almost died laughing when someone told me the kid came out a chang. this is a small base so shit gets around fast and now everybody knows this asshole chad got cucked by chang.

like i want to rage because women are cheating bitches and chads are assholes but this guy is such a fucking dick, and seeing him literaly crying at the new years party last night gave me life. especially when everyone is saying chad must have a seriously tiny dick if his wife jumped on chang's.

doesnt change my incel situation but its good to see a cucked chad crying.

Looks like they both got fucked. Justice served

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

exactly. and someone just told me hes not going to divorce her because then she and the kids will get sent back to the states. so hes staying with her until their tour is up and lololol fucking cucked man. staying with his cheating bitch and raising changs kid. serves you right chad.

jakehansen1297 said:
it isn't tyrones. i almost died laughing when someone told me the kid came out a chang. this is a small base so shit gets around fast and now everybody knows this asshole chad got cucked by chang.

Many years ago I knew a guy who this happened to. Except he wasn't a Chad and his wife was certainly no Stacy. He was like a 6/10 white hipster and she was a chubby 4/10 white girl. She got pregnant and the baby came out Asian. He decided to stay with her and raise the baby but she filed for divorce a few years later.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
He decided to stay with her and raise the baby but she filed for divorce a few years later

jfl

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

both fucked themselves on their own, delicious

Jesus this is extreme LifeFuel.

Sounds like the average marriage to me

Love is a fucking joke. Litterly everyone I know would cheat with a stacy/chad if they had the chance to.

jfl if you get married in 2017

Aren't you tired of making up stories?

seems like these 2 shitty individuals deserve each other.

His blue pill delusions shattered in front of him on new year's

Chads beware. Thanks to kpop, Changs are the desired men.

Lol this exact same scenario happened on one of tge recent episodes of the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Lol. He cheats and it's good but if another mans baby comes out his wife his life is ruined?

This is life fuel. Those two assholes deserve each other

This happened.