Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chad construction worker mogged entire highschool

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
In 9th grade, the school was doing some renovation work outside in the yard. There was a lot scaffolding and machinery driving around.
We were sitting math class and suddenly one of the girls points out the window and is like "woooow this guy is soo cute!"

I shit you not, EVERY SINGLE FEMALE in that classroom IMMEDIATELY got up and RAN to the window to get a look at this construction worker.
This continued every time we had math in that room, as long as construction went on outside.

For weeks and weeks they would run to the window to get a look at this guy. Everytime.

The female teacher got invovled too, started talking about her husband and stuff.
One time the teacher went "come girls, it's not that exciting, just sit down and lets continue the lesson"
and one of the girls asked her:
"didn't you marry your husband because he is good looking?"
and she went:
"OF COURSE, I married my husband becaues he is good looking!" - like it was preposterous to even assume that she had another reason.

Just look at this photo. JFL, a member of the royal family would fuck a low-level construction worker in a heartbeat if he is good looking. Women are fucking useless.

Jfl at this royal cuck

You will never have a group of schoolgirls watching you do construction work

You will never have a group of schoolgirls watching you do construction work

You will never have dozens of prime-fertility age girls looking at you while you work, giggling and making shy gestures to get your attention.
You will never be in the mind of a jb foid while she masturbates after coming home from school.
You will never make 20 girls dripping wet just by existing and doing your job.

This guy could've impregnated all of these girls and they would've enjoyed it.

It's a mog or be mogged world.

Brutal norwoodreaper pill

How would any sane man not become blackpilled after witnessing such a blatant example of how looks are everything in this world.

Most construction workers are truecels

You will never have dozens of prime-fertility age girls looking at you while you work, giggling and making shy gestures to get your attention.
You will never be in the mind of a jb foid while she masturbates after coming home from school.
You will never make 20 girls dripping wet just by existing and doing your job.

This guy could've impregnated all of these girls and they would've enjoyed it.
thanks for the suifuel bro :feelsrope:

the norwoodcel on the left looks as good if not better than him,but the lack of hair ruins his asthetic

kill all chads

They flocked over to the window like BIRDS, JFL. Why did nature wire foids to act so primitive?

At least they weren't all over a student. Would have been much worse imo

At least they weren't all over a student. Would have been much worse imo

I don't know. Imagine you are studying to be a lawyer or doctor or something, thinking about that sweet puss puss you gonna get, just to see foids drool over some 80 IQ construction worker. I would drop out.

this thread is brutal ngl

Columbine fuel for the cels in that class.

The mogging is unavoidable