Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad commits sucide

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
Made my day. Now I’m gonna go study for 13 hours for my math test tommorow (in video game)

When easy mode is too hard

Imagine visiting your old granny bitch and willingly die before her as if she wasn't a burden on society to be euthanized in prority.

Math test? Are you in highschool or something jfl

'It was a process to do it all after finagling my hectic work day/week, the start to my EMT classes, getting a flat tire, moving into my new home and my transition moving from Los Angeles to Miami.

The arduous, most taxing trials and tribulations of Chad.

LMFAO can't make this shit up!

maybe he couldnt get something he alaways wanted . who knows

even in death it was attention seeking like bro you could have choked on helium instead of jumping off the balcony

maybe he couldnt get something he alaways wanted . who knows
I suspect Calum Von Moger has some sort of sexual dysfunction or something that is too embarrassing to disclose to the public. Them dudes be taking roids and lying about it

This is one of the disadvantages chads have. When you are genetically blessed, you are totally spoiled and your psyche is essentially as weak as a woman's. Even the slightest pitfalls are enough to send them into endless suicidal depression.

This is one of the disadvantages chads have. When you are genetically blessed, you are totally spoiled and your psyche is essentially as weak as a woman's. Even the slightest pitfalls are enough to send them into endless suicidal depression.
i guess thats a point . your always used to get your way with minimal to zero effort .

These people are so vapid and have never known true struggle. They only adopted the darkness WE WERE BORN INTO IT!!!!! MOLDED BY IT!!!!!!! They KNOW NOTHING OF TRUE SUFFERING AND PAIN

Yep, most Chads are immature for a reason.
Maybe they have an invisible amazing personality

he truly had no idea what real suffering feels like, what a little bitch boy.

Jeremy meeks would never and he is almost 40

Good looks dosn't necesarily mean a good life. I know plenty of people who are better looking than me and miserable. it's just gives you more options

dude wanted to fuck his grandma once last time before killing himself

oh no, what ever will I do about this revelation?

Studying going great, calculus is kicking my ass btw lool.

normie fragility

meeks has exotic halo, thug halo, bbc halo, status halo

What a piss weak cunt! Good riddance.

Chad commits suicide after getting a flat tire

I can only imagine how foids are going crazy over this. Meanwhile when an incel ropes nobody blinks an eye, after all in their eyes we are not even human :feelsrope:

Made my day. Now I’m gonna go study for 13 hours for my math test tommorow (in video game)
What an ungrateful fuckwad. He had looks, money, height, women and still chose to be miserable.

The world won't miss him :feelsokman:

What an ungrateful fuckwad. He had looks, money, height, women and still chose to be miserable.

The world won't miss him :feelsokman:
Foids are thirsting in his Instagram and pitying for his mental health however if we open up, we're seen as weak men.

Faggot imagine having any foid at your fingertip

Seeya rectangle head.

Good news for our brocels!