Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad Cheats and Sub 5- Having a daughter being married, king of all cucks

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
WHat's up guys I wanted to talk about a topic which has been in the back of my mind as proof of something I believe in and also something that's basically been pinching me when I'm bleeding.

So I wanted to talk about Addison Rae's dad cheating. If you don't know Addison Rae is a popular tiktoker and if you're aiming for popularity on tiktok without being a celebrity, you've got to be full on high tier normie or chad or stacy whatever you got.

Of course women have it easier but this post isn't about dating it's about feminism right. This is about feminism and basically being a dad.

One of the videos of @BlkPillPres , blackpillpresentations is his channel name he said being a dad is the ultimate cuckoldry, so you get nothing but you keep spending and feeding your daughter AND your wife which is the original definition of cuck and I feel like this really shows it is.

This is not the only thing I wanna talk about, regarding @BlkPillPres he also said females are naturally wired to be on the bandwagon or what have you, something along those lines. So the point is, they're most likely to jump on the bandwagon. Now here's my part to tell you they are just like that.

All the females on tiktok are calling him names what not, he didn't even kiss or anything like that he was at a bar and just talking to a woman and women almost all were women kept calling him..

You read the comments I consider them worthless so it's not worth reading them YOU CLICK THE LINK AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE ON like what they're smoking right? Y'all know Kenttry?

So here's the link to that video:

Fuck it here the comments check em:

Right? As If.

Unbelievable. Indeed.

Awkward conversation(supposed to be) gone right because female can get away with lying:

This is JFL level.

By the way "funny":

yeah.

Now for some idiots there (you can skip all this comment me laughing part that's irrelevant.)

I bet you couldn't

Some clowns tagging people btw annoying as hell

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, in comparison I'm sure many of you know Gerard Pique he's a soccer player he's like what? 6'4 or 6'5 in that range, he's blonde has blue eyes and don't get me wrong Addison's dad is good looking too, but he's old now, the agepill hit him and all his shit got downwards. Anyway Pique the chad he is cheated on Shakira and look at the responses he's getting from people (girls):

BRUTAL. JFL just do you see this shit? They're seeing it as Shakira's fault... I'm mindblown.

WOW

Uhuh. Her fault. It's her fault. We talk about cuckoldry but this is beyond cuckoldry when you're chad you can get away, by the way my intention is not to cuck for her, it is to make you aware it's his fault not hers.

JFL.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys see what I mean, a chad and sub 5 won't be treated the same if they cheat. This is beyond brutal.

By the way you guys say how people criticizing addison's dad not just criticizing surprised he touched her are mostly girls and they're tagging each other

rape those foids :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: