Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill chad caught committing robbery, but foids only notice his looks.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Watch then scroll down to see blackpill in the comments
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRed9RW5/

And now the comments :

"he can Rob me"

"he's fine"

"he's too fine"

"he's cute":

3F1CD4CC 27DC 4FA7 8497 2750010D83D7

0E948AC0 0E20 4632 B6CC 3B4043CCF99D

5AACFA86 7B0E 4588 BF70 55D9665E5199

"just get develop a great personality! They care about personality!" :soy:

Last edited:
nagasaki ragefuel

this is insane, i gain a perverse satisfaction from this :lul:

@Transcended Trucel @Lonelycel @lonelycurry26

And one of the comments in last image is from a white cock loving curry jb. jbw Chad

They don't care if he's Chad. Personality doesn't matter, the badder, the better

It's only scary and creepy when a average/ugly guy does it

"Listen up inkwell, women are only interested in a kind, sweet, gentle, nice, considerate, caring, and humorous personality!" :soy::soy::soy:

P - Height
E - Face
R - Frame
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

What's funny is that he's barely good looking. Dark triad deniers on suicide watch :feelskek:

Why the fuck they say "cute" all the time instead of handsome or good looking? Face + Height + Race = Good Personality

Giving women rights was a mistake

What's funny is that he's barely good looking. Dark triad deniers on suicide watch :feelskek:
You don't get a vote on which guy is good looking unless you're a foid larper.

You don't get a vote on which guy is good looking unless you're a foid larper.
Yes I do because unlike you autists, I can accurately and objectively rate people's looks

Yes I do because unlike you autists, I can accurately and objectively rate people's looks
You can't, you can only make educated guesses which are demonstrably wrong in this case. Foids say he's attractive and your opinion doesn't matter.

his personality got caught in 4K

And one of the comments in last image is from a white cock loving curry jb. jbw Chad
foids really have no morals in their attraction

remidns me when foids sent a bunch of money in letters to the kazan school shooter for a lawyer because of his looks

If she's on tiktok, she's a whore, that is the rule nowadays

Jeremy Meeks 2.0

They don't care if he's Chad. Personality doesn't matter, the badder, the better

It's only scary and creepy when a average/ugly guy does it
That's why when rosties who chase chads talk about personality they should be spat on.

Deep cover trolling :whatfeels:

just robbermaxx bro