Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad can kill you in the street with no repercussions

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★★
And yet we’re the problem…

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 120
And yet we’re the problem…
wow this is straight up nigger activity. Not expected from whites to dance on a corpse but here we go...

they wonder why we hate them

He has a good personality bro hes not misogynst like you… he is just a decent human being

Jfl this is way more common than you think. There's a reason why germanics were considered barbarians in ancient rome. Why do you think white people love nigger culture and drill music so much?
yeah that explains everything. Meds were in fact more civilized than germanics and created philosophy, invented math etc. meanwhile germanics were pretty much living in caves and tried to conquer lands hence why they called them "barbarians" non-civilized.

From what I can find, this wasn't a case of an incel getting bullied. This incident took place at a house party full of more than 200 normies. According to the outlet Arizona's Family, a friend of the victim (Preston Lord) had his chain snatched by Dominic Turner, which prompted Lord and his friends to confront Dominic and his group. After the initial confrontation, Lord and his friends attempted to flee, but Lord was grabbed and restrained by more than one of the seven suspects while Talan Renner (the Chad) threw hammer-fists to his face and other boys kicked and stomped on him. It looks like this was just a negrified zoomer chimp-out.

There's a good deal more information on this case which I'm unaware of, since I'm lazy to do any more digging. There's an entire 1000+ page police report on this shit.

Here are photographs of the arrestees.
View attachment 1110030

This is why I say every incel should have a gun. Nothing makes these animals seethe more when you have Mr.Colt on your side and thus nullifies any advantage they could have had on you.

This is why I say every incel should have a gun. Nothing makes these animals seethe more when you have Mr.Colt on your side and thus nullifies any advantage they could have had on you.
Shoot Their fucking balls and face :feelsautistic:

Many white zoomers are low inhib thugmaxxed violent thugs these days (all such types do very well with the ladies ofc cause they have a good personality)

The guy who was killed wasn't an incel, he was just a average guy with no confidence.

Or my best friends, Smith and Wesson!

mogged by chad for one final time