Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad can be feminine or fag like and still get tons of pussy

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Sources:
David Bowie
Prince
George Michael (was a legit gay) but still had women fawning over him
Freddie Mercury (once again a legit gay) and still women want him

JFL Chads are loved by women so much they can literally be feminine or LITERALLY take dick and STILL be chased by women

it never began if you are incel :feelsrope:

I look fag, but not chad :feelsrope:

the boyband type too

very brutal blackpill tbh. Chad can do anything.

Pretty boy chads

was considering adding him but i didn't think he was fem enough
i remember how he looked from around 2000 and in the early 80s
He mogged everyone in the 80's.
I wouldn't necessarily call them soyboys but they are for sure on the lower end of the chad spectrum
Kpop fags and justin bieber soys are very popular with jb's. I guess the older foids want the masculine chads more.

He mogged everyone in the 80's.

Kpop fags and justin bieber soys are very popular with jb's. I guess the older foids want the masculine chads more.
it is that way most of the time. but even then, I find jb's to be more desirable than some roasted hole.

"Women reject me because they think I'm gay" :soy:

Meanwhile my openly gay neighbour downstairs had a threesome with two eastern european airline hostesses the other night.

Just to correct a feminine Chad is referred to as a "Chadlite".
You forgot michael jackson. I made a thread about him on looksmax not long ago.

Michael Jackson's legacy is so pervasive we often forget he is a gay paedophile.

Historical inaccuracies aside watch "Leaving Neverland" for some never seen before video and how Jackson inducted young (white) boys and their families into his sexuality.

Last edited:
>legit
>gay
imagine falling for that meme

Face is everythign tbh

Michael Jackson's legacy is so pervasive we often forget he is a gay paedophile.

Historical inaccuracies aside watch "Leaving Neverland" for some never seen before video and how Jackson inducted young (white) boys and their families into his sexuality.

No he was NOT.

The feds did an 11+ year secret investigation upon him before finally raiding Neverland and siezing ALL 22+ of his computers/laptops you name it and found precisely NOTHING that would convict him of being a pedophile or even a sex pervert.

Stop mindlessly believing Jew mass media bullshit.

The kikes painted him as a pedophile because his extreme popularity and peace and love message they felt would threaten undermine their nonstop constant war agendas and continued attacks upon the black community if he ever decided to go full blown anti sea might and name the bastards constantly for being behind every evil thing in history both past and present.

They were also extremely butthurt over his "They don't really care about us" song due to it's lyrics of "kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me" and did not accept his explanation that it wasn't intended to be anti semetic in nature but instead a sign of solidarity for all non white people against racism.

Every single accuser he has ever had during his life was financially motivated.

Every last one.

Watch razorfist's breakdown of Robson and Safechuck's own financial motivations for lying about the late king of pop ie Robson was butthurt about the Jackson family not choosing him to run the big Circe de soleil (or however the fucked thats spelled?) Michael Jackson tribute show and Robson's family's garbage business had gone bankrupt or was in bankruptcy thus both men had clear motives to lie about Michael Jackson and get a pay day for themselves via that shitty documentary headed up by the snake Oprah Winfrey who is always talking trash about prominent black men not just Jackson exclusively since she seems to have a vendetta against the men of her own race for whatever reason.

its over
cocksucking chad > small frame straight trucel (me)