Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad bully wins again...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
So there was this Chad bully I had back in high school... Who I had a fistfight with... Fight ended in stalemate because while he had superior strength by virtue of his genetics, I had superior aggression because I'm pissed off at life in more ways than most people are.

Fast forward 20 years...

Here I am watching a certain documentary on a certain industry. Won't reveal it because it will severely narrow down the suspects. Because there's only 2 Chads in there and he's one of them.

Long story short, there he is... Famous. A success. A key person in his particular industry married to a Stacy wife. One of his teeth is a little crooked because of what I've done 20 years ago. But still nonetheless a Chad.

While here I am stuck working a regular job. Not even lower management level at my particular industry.

JFL at this clown world. I'm sure most of you fellow oldcels can relate to this.

Hey count my blessings right? At least I got a job and making enough to pay bills and put away some money for investing. At least I'm not LDARING right? Lol

find him again and beat the living shit out of him

Goodlooking people always strive. They have looks halo and therefore get treated better, people want to be with them, people will hire them, people will automatically think that they're smarter / better / more trustworthy, yada yada.

That's why Chad always wins.
You literally cannot lose in this world if you're goodlooking.

"don't worry bro your bullies will have shitty lives" is really one of the biggest gaslights. I'm truly sorry for you OP. :feelscry:

His downfall may be around the corner..

His downfall may be around the corner..
A4EDge6 460s

Life is a piece of Shit where Luck Plays a Mature role.

I think there is a next Life , seeing how Rigged , cruel and unfair this Shit is.

find him again and beat the living shit out of him

I'd love to do that... In an MMA cage fight that would wind up on the internet.

For the following reasons:

1) my fighting skills have only leveled up since then.

2) as he sits in his office and probably does a limited workout routine, I have worked nothing but physical jobs on top of working out at home. Therefore improving my strength while his strength got nerfed. But it may still be a fair fight because again. He has superior genetics that naturally make him stronger.

3) he has more to lose being humiliated in an MMA match. Because of his high status and clout. A lose would give him 10x more humiliation than my lose because I'm ultimately a low status nobody.

4) No halo effect. If I assault him on his way out from work, that can easily be switched around as "poor Chad he was attacked by crazy psycho" and would gain sympathy. Therefore he wins while I get a prison term.

"don't worry bro your bullies will have shitty lives" is really one of the biggest gaslights. I'm truly sorry for you OP. :feelscry:
Chad always wins. Your Chad bullies are more likely to become CEOs and managers, not homeless drug addicts.

You get nothing out of it, just verbally insult him and make by talking down in front of the foids.

All the people who bullied me are happily married. Here I am a kissless virgin. This is how I know there is no such thing as karma, if there was foids would not live life on easy mode.

Hey count my blessings right? At least I got a job and making enough to pay bills and put away some money for investing. At least I'm not LDARING right? Lol

I have a crypto portfolio.