Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad Brother

C

Chadadjacent

Greycel
My brother is just stupidly attractive to women while I am not. Some days I just want to punch him and whatever flavor of the month he has. Why does he get so many stupid ass bitches? My bro is the ultimate black Chad. He doesn't just get black Stacys. He gets all of them. It pisses me the fuck off. How do I deal with this shit?

Bro are you a fake? I've never heard an Incel say blackchad, it's always been referred to as tyrone.

Probably just a new, im still getting down all the terms only been on incel chats/sites for a month now, didnt hear about it until last year when a friend started telling me about it

CrustaciouseBro are you a fake? I've never heard an Incel say blackchad, it's always been referred to as tyrone.

He acts white as fuck and his dad's white. He acts more like Chad than Tyrone.

i look better than my brother thankfully. he looks bloated as fuck.

Chadadjacent said:
My brother is just stupidly attractive to women while I am not. Some days I just want  to punch him and whatever flavor of the month he has. Why does he get so many stupid ass bitches? My bro is the ultimate black Chad. He doesn't just get black Stacys. He gets all of them. It pisses me the fuck off. How do I deal with this shit?

Do you think he could get a slut to suck you off? Ask a bro for some help.

Agree with Sub8Hate. If your bro is a hit with women, he can try his best to hook you up with someone.

I dont have a chad brother, but i have a 5.5/10 PSL sister who dates CHAD (who has already cucked her with like 5 diffrent girls and she still stays with him).

Idk which is worse.

overlystinkypants said:
i look better than my brother thankfully. he looks bloated as fuck.

He is a Zyros in the making.