Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad bragging in hookercel discord server

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
Like seriously what the hell is wrong with this chad, flexing on losers like decline (hookercel-youtuber) and the people who relate to him and/or incecls? Nothing better to do? So fucking annoying.

Screenshot 2022 03 26 at 33900 AM

Screenshot 2022 03 26 at 34202 AM

idk anymore but this one of the reason I wont ever join that discord

He’s privileged scum.

He's not even a chad

minimum looks required to have a 4/10 skinny white girl in 2022

Dunno, they're like foids. Love to be the center of attention in their otherwise dull, monotonous life.

Last edited:
Looks like a soyed normie tbh

I wanna join that server, PM me the link

I bet that "gigastacy" have the same face as this foid.
the fact he believes there is a giga stacy at 38 shows he either is coping hard or has no clue what a stacy is much less a giga anything. man i hate discord.

"gigastacy" 38

Ogremax heightmog

Not Chad but high Tier normie with height

the fact he believes there is a giga stacy at 38 shows he either is coping hard or has no clue what a stacy is much less a giga anything. man i hate discord.
He has no idea. People will call any non obese white woman a Stacy, there is huge difference in females face beaty and body shape.

He has no idea. People will call any non obese white woman a Stacy, there is huge difference in females face beaty and body shape.
here in the west everyone is crazy. backhome,your average guy is dating a girl that only chadlites in london dream off kek.hypergamy is so bad in the west(apart from a few countries and even then in those countries you will only get a semi decent level of hypergamy in certain areas of the country), that chadlites are actually suffering now.

i remember going out a few days ago and seeing this 6'4 white guy with a decent face dating this below average asian girl.i was like wow. your regular guy backhome is actually mogging chadlites.that guy must feel intense envy every time he goes out of his london bubble and sees guys much uglier then him with much better.

at first i thought it was just ethnic brothers calling any white women a stacy,but judging by what upper tier normies and chadlites are getting, it's probably everyone kek.