Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad beats up his baby, barely gets any punishment

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
In Oulu, Finland,
a man born in 2001 beat up his 3 month old son

Original link: https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/...ocLxciirifIvdAFsEZh3sd7bGsYHCNDck4iunbd4JgGpk

Underage teenager beats his baby with brain injury
b4b351c668d8950132aa7e4de4acd14ab1236541aecc611fcdbc541129eb7d39.jpeg

Oulu District Court has sentenced a man born in 2001 for aggravated assault as a young person to one year and 10 months' imprisonment and fines of € 480.

A young man brutally assaulted his three-month-old baby boy. Dad squeezed, struck and shook his baby. The baby, a few months old, had been in the first home at the time of birth, with parents occasionally staying with the two.

The parents had quarrels with each other. Child got his injuries on March 1-8. on 2018.

The baby boy suffered intracranial hemorrhage and brain injuries, as well as other serious injuries. The baby suffered a life-threatening condition.

The district court found the prosecutor's and attorney's views on the aggravated act to be true. There were no mitigating circumstances.

The father was a minor at the time of the act. The judgment is not yet final.

Remember to have a good personality, bros!! This is exactly what cucks want!!

Will he become the Finnish Jeremy Meeks? I mean he already created an offspring before turning 18 with his amazing personality so it wouldn't surprise me.

JFL, this kid that's 4 years younger than me has a fucking kid. He's also a violent piece of shit, yet still gets women.

AMAZING PERSONALITY :soy::soy:

And the father of the year award goes to...

chad alwasy wins

Just beat up your baby son theory

guess u not that close to it :feelstrash:

chad creates trucel

Being a chad is living in tutorial mode too tbh

Oulu District Court has sentenced a man born in 2001 for aggravated assault as a young person to one year and 10 months' imprisonment and fines of € 480.

Imagine being his son reading this in the future, your father almost killed you and the judge just said "who cares?". If his injuries deformed him enough he might first learn about it here too.

Will he become the Finnish Jeremy Meeks? I mean he already created an offspring before turning 18 with his amazing personality so it wouldn't surprise me.
I'm smelling muslim immigrant but i'm not one hundred percent sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back