Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad be like "Number ?" and gets to fuck in the minute

The black pill is so prevalent even mgtows can't ignore it anymore.

The difference between good looking cute charismatic and ugly loser creep just be confident sh

Their audience is getting blackpilled and struggling to date anything at this point. Mgtowers can't just make videos on how to bang hot chicks while staying single if their entire audience is incel in denials.

Their audience is getting blackpilled and struggling to date anything at this point. Mgtowers can't just make videos on how to bang hot chicks while staying single if their entire audience is incel in denials.
BRUTAL REALITY PILL

Yet people want me to be okay with jumping through hoops and developing a new scientific theory just so I can get a girl to reply back

Stopped watching when he started with his copes about attractive men not being "happier".

Stopped watching when he started with his copes about attractive men not being "happier".
After the blackpill (which is an old one btw) you could say that it's called "Cope: The Video". Like, he's coping so fucking hard.
Also, it's no surprise that he's in the manosphere and he's short, despite his normie looks.
After the blackpill (which is an old one btw) you could say that it's called "Cope: The Video". Like, he's coping so fucking hard.
Also, it's no surprise that he's in the manosphere and he's short, despite his normie looks.

every cope has an end they will join us in the future.

i want to be a chad :(

Chad can literally use pick up lines that work against him and still get #

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/odV8AzP

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm not gonna lie, since Chads can get away with saying literally anything, I wish more of them were ruder and degrading to the foids they pump and dump. Might as well lower her perceived smv and put her in place and remind her that hes way above her league and that her original league is somewhere with the average guys

spreading the blackpill and in turn making it even harder for yourself in the future