Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad at school constantly talks about his 'disease'

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
This fucker says his life is hard because he has a disease that makes him sometimes vomit after he eats. Or maybe it's a specific amount of food idk because i've seen him eating before. He literally has so many friends, a college girl gf while he's still in highschool and everybody practically worships him. I'd rather vomit everything I eat than look like a fucking subhuman

Hope he dies from his so called disease and his family cries after

Oh, poor Chad!

FUCK HIM, I hope he dies by choking on his own vomit (IN GTA 6)

Incel with life threatening disease nobody gives a fuck
Chad has tummy ache every doctor ready

HOW CAN THIS SON OF RAPE CAN THINK HE'S HAVING A HARD LIFE TRY TO LIVE ONE DAY AS AN INCEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This fucker says his life is hard because he has a disease that makes him sometimes vomit after he eats. Or maybe it's a specific amount of food idk because i've seen him eating before. He literally has so many friends, a college girl gf while he's still in highschool and everybody practically worships him. I'd rather vomit everything I eat than look like a fucking subhuman
Well, nobody's life is easy.

Everyone suffers