Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad asks 100 girls for sex and is rejected by all foids

Looks like a medium tier normie not Chad

Women pick their mates, not men (of any looks). Also, not a Chad but a decent-looking, maybe higher-tier normie guy it looks like.

The sooner guys realize that women interested in them will make an effort the faster they'll realize that doing shit like this is wasteful.

He's not Chad. He's a 6 at best.

some of them were down to fuck. They just couldn't fuck him immediately because they had stuff to do

Hope he went to the ER (for the sunburn)

Women pick their mates, not men (of any looks). Also, not a Chad but a decent-looking, maybe higher-tier normie guy it looks like.

The sooner guys realize that women interested in them will make an effort the faster they'll realize that doing shit like this is wasteful.
Yeah,I thought that too. Women will make an effort to have sex with you instead of you having to do anything. But I heard alot of females are intimidated by chads/tyrones. They're scared. So they won't make the first move

The one who threw drink on his face deserves to be punched back tbh :society:

Lol this isn't a Chad. He is 1.78m at best. Look how similar his height and frame is to the foid.

A real tall Chad would be towering over her. He is a high tier normie at best, but probably not even that.

With a Chad fresh from the gym the success rate would be like 15/100 but no way 0/100. Also asking foids with friends doesn't work, you have to ask them while alone.

He looks like Zuckerberg on growth hormone, JFL at thinking this subhuman is chad

nose is too long and sticking out, for him to be chad

This is an old one. There's at least one experiment where they tried this with a woman asking men. I forget. Maybe it was by the Whatever people, maybe it wasn't, maybe she didn't ask for sex but said "Can I suck your dick?" But whatever experiment I'm remembering, it was like a 50% success rate for her.

This is a very non-NT approach. Creepy af. Ofcourse they reject him JFL
But even then one of them actually wanted to have sex with him.

greycel cope :feelskek: you will be purged :ahegao:
This is a new account I made. I had an account here back in 2020.
This is a very non-NT approach. Creepy af. Ofcourse they reject him JFL
But even then one of them actually wanted to have sex with him.
What? The fat black guy jfl. Can you timestamp cos I genuinely can't remember?

that video literally shows nothing

This is a new account I made. I had an account here back in 2020.

What? The fat black guy jfl. Can you timestamp cos I genuinely can't remember?
0:50
She said yes but not now. But later she would. Maybe she just didn‘t have time or didn‘t wash her ass :feelshaha:

0:50
She said yes but not now. But later she would. Maybe she just didn‘t have time or didn‘t wash her ass :feelshaha:
I Would fuck a foid even if her ass was dirty idgaf. But yeah most foids would say no with their Friends. But when they're alone ...

Sorry bud,Just search up "guy asks 100 girls for sex experiment"
I mean it’s content is meaningless. Of course a seemingly non NT normie is going to get rejected at least initially?

Yeah,I thought that too. Women will make an effort to have sex with you instead of you having to do anything. But I heard alot of females are intimidated by chads/tyrones. They're scared. So they won't make the first move

Sounds like a cope.

I Would fuck a foid even if her ass was dirty idgaf. But yeah most foids would say no with their Friends. But when they're alone ...
Yeah they don‘t want to show their friends what whores they are.

I mean it’s content is meaningless. Of course a seemingly non NT normie is going to get rejected at least initially?
Thats true. Can I get your opinion on something tho,would a Non NT normie be Incel or have a hard time aswell?

View: https://youtu.be/gxyySRgrYsU

[WATCH FULL VIDEO] my bad with the title. (High tier normie

Damn just the photo before the video starts is coomfuel.

Thats true. Can I get your opinion on something tho,would a Non NT normie be Incel or have a hard time aswell?

Incel, obviously.

Non NT is like being good-looking but short. You're still fucked because you are missing something essential.

Face, Height, and NT. Strike out on one and you've struck out period. Ruthless hypergamy.

That’s something people disagree a lot on. I think that it would ofc depend on the severity and how it manifests in their mannerisms but in the vast vast majority of cases a non NT normie can easily LTR a low-tier woman and not be incel. But ofc not in every case

Short, pale, skinny, shitty haircut, normie face, 2 dollar clothes.
Yeah lmao at Chad :lul:

Incel, obviously.

Non NT is like being good-looking but short. You're still fucked because you are missing something essential.

Face, Height, and NT. Strike out on one and you've struck out period. Ruthless hypergamy.
Damn that explains alot. I'm a normie in looks but my non Ntness screwd me over. But most ppl are so boring and bland. Neorotypicals have the most typical personalities. Atleast with autism your more creative lol.

Incel, obviously.

I think the NT-Pill is overrated. It‘s only important for normies to be NT. If you‘re at least Chadlite it‘s obsolete.

i only watched some of it but there's definately holes in this video that would have if he pushed it. the girl with the bike 30 seconds in definately gave him the chance, look at the way she looked at him. suicidefuel

If an incel asked the same question, those foids wouldn't just giggle and walk away.

I swear people just be redefining what Chad is in their mind these days.
Yeah I know,he's more of a medium tier normie than anything. Anyway I just wanted to say that I love your posts. You make high IQ thought provoking posts on this forum that really interest me.

even gigachad asking girls for sex on camera would prob get turned down because of context

basically foids don't want on camera how eager to fuck chads they are to guard their rep, in a lot of cases

so if they see a camera they'll behave more modestly

they also might not want to seem overly eager to chad and just act like they'll have a dinner date together and just surprise him with the "spontaneous" sex at the end\

"I'm not normally like this Chad"

I'd say Chad also, I noticed some girls basically said yes like the girl 30 seconds in.

What you have to understand is the cold approach in itself today displays very low status and yes even Chads would be met with this harsh resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back