Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad and Stacys on Halloween

manletwithouthope

manletwithouthope

Greycel
I know it's been a month since Halloween, but I recently went on a Stacys Instagram that I know from college and found the picture she posted on Halloween.

It's real concentrated suicide fuel; her with her Stacy friends and of course fucking Chad with them. 
This picture sums up how most Chads and Stacys spent their Halloween evening while most of us rotted. 
Just fucking LOL at having a chance with guys like this around.

https://imgur.com/a/4Om3v

Holy mother of bones

I've gotta be real, the blonde Stacy type never did anything for me. I wouldn't want to be at that party. I wanted to be good looking enough to get a near Stacey 6-7/10 type and just do nothing with her, fuck the socialite horseshit.

These generic, indistinguishable blonde bimbos exemplify the basic white girl stereotype. Worthless airheads with nothing more to offer than blowjobs to Chad. I'm embarrased of the white race. How did we allow our women to become this.

coldmachinery said:
I've gotta be real, the blonde Stacy type never did anything for me. I wouldn't want to be at that party. I wanted to be good looking enough to get a near Stacey 6-7/10 type and just do nothing with her, fuck the socialite horseshit.

My Oneitis was blode.
After using and throwing me away like a dirty rag I thankfully got cured from her being "my type".

coldmachinery said:

To nobodys surprise all three of them are total bitches irl