Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad and Stacy would kill themselves if suddenly they found themselves in our situation

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Friendly reminder that Chads and Stacies would kill themselves in less than a month if suddenly they got all the despair, sadness, emptiness and depression that we suffer from and couldnt see a chance of getting out of that situation. It would have been possibly the biggest shock a person could feel psychologically.

brutal no reply pill

< 30 days sounds about right.

I'm sure about this.

Chad wouldn't but foids would.

I've a chad friend who almost cried when he saw some hair strands falling from his head, imagine if he got full bald at 18 as me, would kill himself.

No doubt. Good thread

Chad would try to cope by lookmaxxing tbh.
I didnt say they would lose their looks. Just that hypotheticalyl and theoretically if they would get depression and all the mental problems that come with inceldom and ugliness.

I didnt say they would lose their looks. Just that hypotheticalyl and theoretically if they would get depression and all the mental problems that come with inceldom and ugliness.
Looks is the cause of everything. If they don't lose their looks nothing chances.
Even straight up insane Chad would slay.

Looks is the cause of everything. If they don't lose their looks nothing chances.
Even straight up insane Chad would slay.
Jesus dude, I know that. OMG forget it, double digit IQ.

Way more foids would kill themselves in our shoes compared to majority of guys.

IN 2020, very few men are getting attention from the opposite sex. For foids to go from living on top of the world to been spat on is what would kill them long before Inceldom would.

Way more foids would kill themselves in our shoes compared to majority of guys.

IN 2020, very few men are getting attention from the opposite sex. For foids to go from living on top of the world to been spat on is what would kill them long before Inceldom would.
Doesn't change the fact that i was talking about those very few men.

Chad would be just as devastated as foids. Chads are stereotyped as mentally tough but all their confidence is tied to their chadliness. If they ever lost their looks and became incel they'd crumble like little bitchboys.

Chad would be just as devastated as foids. Chads are stereotyped as mentally tough but all their confidence is tied to their chadliness. If they ever lost their looks and became incel they'd crumble like little bitchboys.
This guy gets it. This is why Chad hates blackpill too. It makes him vulnerable to the thought that in one second they may lose their good looks and throw into the pit we are in. Also their ego doesnt let them admit that they are successful only due to luck in genetic lottery and that they arent really good, hard working people who are loved by smStacy for who they are and what they built themselves.

This guy gets it. This is why Chad hates blackpill too. It makes him vulnerable to the thought that in one second they may lose their good looks and throw into the pit we are in. Also their ego doesnt let them admit that they are successful only due to luck in genetic lottery and that they arent really good, hard working people who are loved by smStacy for who they are and what they built themselves.
If a Stacy got cursed with bad looks and became YOUR looksmatch, she would still get fucked and live a happy life. Chad, however, would start posting here.

Going from having a great, symmetrical faced, wonderful life to waking up as a truecel would hit them as hard as 30 years of inceldom hits and incel all at once. Going from life on easy mode to life on PURE SUFFERING mode would be too much for them to handle. They would commit suicide very fast, faster than a normal incel would.

If a Stacy got cursed with bad looks and became YOUR looksmatch, she would still get fucked and live a happy life. Chad, however, would start posting here.
Yeah absolutely, no doubt about it. That's why I didn't talk about "if they become ugly" in this thread because it wouldn't change the foids life THAAAAAT much (although it would to a certain degree). That's why I just completely hypothetically implied that with just a one click of a switch they became mentally like us, even if everything was the same way as it was before. Of course I was merely theoretizing.