Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad And Stacy make fun of me

FrankieLoner

FrankieLoner

Recruit
★★
Today at HS I was outside with my class for some dumbass project. This Chad lets call him Jake and this Stacy started asking me how my day was going in the most obnoxious voice so I ignore them. But Jake gets mad and says "Why the fuck are you ignoring me"? I continue to ignore him and then the fucking stacy jumps in and says the same thing and I say "It's Fine" in a pissed off tone which made these pricks laugh OFC and I just knew that I shouldn't have said a fucking thing. I Fucking hate these pricks especially the fucking stacy always laughing at my expense like they do every time I just want to tell them to suck my cock and the stfu! Moral of the story tell them to suck your cock or just stfu!!!

I always hated it when normies would ask me shit like that. No matter what I said or did they always ended up laughing at me

CHOke them with body odor

Fucking pricks thanks for understanding mate
HS is probably the most brutal time for an incel. I have no idea how I made it through that shit. Good luck man

Everyone bullied me in school

Try to ingnoremaxx

should ve slam them on the ground until her and his pathetic skull is all over the ceiling