Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad and Stacy get everything without working for it

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I casually know a Chad and Stacy couple, and they have a house in the country on some nice size property. The hosing prices where they live are very high. Thing is, I have no idea how they afford it. I’m not sure what he does for a living and I don’t think she does much. Maybe writes some shitty articles online. Like where do they get money for this?

Chad's rich white parents money and Stacy's onlyfans

I say the same thing looking around here wondering where they get the money for huge houses and new cars wealth should be forcibly redistributed from foids and normscum

They are genetically superior so you do realize that their parents are genetically superior as well = generational wealth

They are genetically superior so you do realize that their parents are genetically superior as well = generational wealth
Yeah probably gifted a huge down payment from parents.

They took it from you!

Bro, don't concern yourself with them or *what they have.* Just find your own thing -- whatever it is -- that could make you give less of a shit about them. Some project, obsession, etc. Listen to this* book. I think your country (UK right?) is especially stricken by its subject matter because its author and the author of a recent book (The Status Game, William Orr) on the same subject are both from there. But I think it's a universal condition. Consider moving to the U.S (to West Virginia, for example) if that's feasible for you.

*Status Anxiety, Allain De Botton.

View: https://youtu.be/n7xqmkOx-W4