Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad and Stacy enjoying festivals again in Netherlands

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/KHYc7z5_ZEM

"I missed going to festivals so much that I had to cry!! :(("

Awh they missed going to festivals so much, poor Chad and Stacy.

I don't think this pandemic gonna be ending anytime soon boyos. This and the Fed and Draghi printing trillions convinced me to go even more balls deep in Bitcoin than I alrdy was lol

Also notice how all these Chads are so fucking tall... Imagine living here as a 170cm manlet amongst these giants... Legit never began

Death to Chads , foids , normies and cucks

Can't win: Lockdown, they're f*king like rabbits. Open the economy, they're spewing secretions all over the public spaces.

Time for a Colt-sandwich.

Never been to a festival in my life.
Beyond over.

I hope covid gets way worse. In fact, I hope it never ends and mutates to bad people go to jail for doing illegal parties.
I hope covid gets way worse. In fact, I hope it never ends and mutates so bad people go to jail for doing illegal parties.

"Ik moest echt huilen" JFL. Which city was this?

Well, we knew the pandemic was going to end eventually. Thanks for the suifuel btw.

i went to a festival once. It was uncomfortable and smelly, also had to listen to my friend fucking a girl in the same tent as me

Corona is mostly harmless for young people, so Chad and Stacy had no problems fucking thanks to Tinder.

View: https://youtu.be/KHYc7z5_ZEM

"I missed going to festivals so much that I had to cry!! :(("

Awh they missed going to festivals so much, poor Chad and Stacy.

I don't think this pandemic gonna be ending anytime soon boyos. This and the Fed and Draghi printing trillions convinced me to go even more balls deep in Bitcoin than I alrdy was lol

Also notice how all these Chads are so fucking tall... Imagine living here as a 170cm manlet amongst these giants... Legit never began

They aren't human those are titans.
i went to a festival once. It was uncomfortable and smelly, also had to listen to my friend fucking a girl in the same tent as me
Brutal

mfw

i always hated the dutch cause they're so tall

Can't win: Lockdown, they're f*king like rabbits. Open the economy, they're spewing secretions all over the public spaces.

Time for a Colt-sandwich.
Is a colt sandwich like veal? (lol)

Suifuel, mogged to oblivion