Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad and Stacy busted for drug smuggling

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Some Instagram fitness slut and her bf tried smuggling roids. They got caught, when she was arrested, her first thought was looking good on camera.

She’s not one to shy away from the camera, as photographers waiting outside court discovered in March last year.
When the former topless waitress saw a cameraman from the Central Coast Gosford Express Advocate, she told him: “I might as well make the picture worthwhile”.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...-led-vast-black-market-steroid-operation.html

3C02B73200000578-4104280-image-m-14_1484026193277.jpg

hes a manlet

im missing something

also lifefuel, i hate cheaters
lol she was trying to be female version of meeks thats why kek, then get bailed out and leave her bf behind and bang chads

hes a manlet

im missing something

lol she was trying to be female version of meeks thats why kek, then get bailed out and leave her bf behind and bang chads

JBW

Normies think they're real edgy and interesting doing illegal shit until Johnny Law knocks them their ass. Lifefuel.

Normies think they're real edgy and interesting doing illegal shit until Johnny Law knocks them their ass. Lifefuel.
allow it man im gonna grow weed for a living and sell it to dealers, feelsgoodman

hes a manlet

im missing something

There's no female version of Meeks it's Meeks who copied females. They are selfish and hypergamous always

Why the fuck is half of that article about how hot that bitch is?
She broke the fucking law
Newsmedia is cucked af

her face is shit tho the rest seems good, fake tits but watever a long term RTShit is bullshit anyways

Can't wait for the execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back