Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "Chad and stacey winners of the genetic lottery"

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-
I never realized how mainstream incel lexicon was ngl

"There is absolutely no reason for anybody to be involuntarily celibate, thats what god invented hookers." :feelskek:
-probably written by IT

I always cringe whenever I hear blackpill terminology make it to the media

"There is absolutely no reason for anybody to be involuntarily celibate, thats what god invented hookers."
comical. XD

I just actually watched the video jfl. Of course they had to get an ugly guy to play the incels. Not even normies would buy an attractive guy being incel. Just imagine all those Gen X and Boomer people watching this and thinking there is some huge incel terrorism problem in society

I just actually watched the video jfl. Of course they had to get an ugly guy to play the incels. Not even normies would buy an attractive guy being incel. Just imagine all those Gen X and Boomer people watching this and thinking there is some huge incel terrorism problem in society

ngl I kind of loled xd when the guy went 'shut up chad". Normies have a little blackpill in them everyone does, cause its the truth but people will feel bad if they accept that everything comes down to genetics. Kind of ruins the idea that society is a virtuous and great place etc.

I never realized how mainstream incel lexicon was ngl

"There is absolutely no reason for anybody to be involuntarily celibate, thats what god invented hookers." :feelskek:
-probably written by IT

In burgerland for some states, hookers are actually illegal.

Big brain writers huh

In burgerland for some states, hookers are actually illegal.

Big brain writers huh
only in parts of nevada is it legal

everywhere else its illegal

0:43 Wrong

0:52 Brutal hookerpill dropped by boomer Tyronelite

Media isn't helping us by making us look like terrorists