Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad and Incels can’t exist without each other

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Chad and Incels can’t exist without each other cause if there were no Incels everybody would be a normie there would be no bottom feeders if there were no Chads you’d get the exact same result chads and Incels are both the minorities the majority of men aren’t Incel they’re getting laid they’re getting relationships they aren’t Chad either because the average guy is not an 8/10

It’s not fair I’m the bottom

Much less would exist without the ultimate shallowness from foids in regards to height and physical appearance and how they perceive attractiveness being related to inner "personality", as well as bluepillers misleading potential nearcels into thinking what will work for a Chad will also work for them... :feelsclown:

But some truecels were genetically determined and always will be genetically determined from their deformities or severe mental disabilities; an inevitability of life. :smonk:

if there were no Incels everybody would be a normie there would be no bottom feeders
Current low-tier normies would become the new incels.
The groups of the hierarchy don't change in my opinion, just the people who belong to the specific groups.

Current low-tier normies would become the new incels.
The groups of the hierarchy don't change in my opinion, just the people who belong to the specific groups.
Low tier normies only ascend through social circles if they didn’t have that they would be rotting with us

Low tier normies only ascend through social circles if they didn’t have that they would be rotting with us
True.
Now if incels are removed from the equation, low-tier normies won't be helped anymore even by their social circles, because they will be the ugliest males available.

It’s not fair I’m the bottom
We're (us, disciples of the blackpill magna charta) at the top of the food chain. One day you'll find out the reason behind our eventual enlightement.